Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Expat night in Christchurch

Expat night in Christchurch

Old May 2nd 2006, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

ashworth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Expat night in Christchurch

I am organising an Expat night here in Christchurch, NZ. It will be a relaxed social gathering in a local bar. This event will hopefully provide an opportunity to mix and mingle with expatriates from all over the world. Before I finalise a date and location I would be interested to see what the level of interest for such an event would be. So if this is something of interest and you would like a chance to meet other expats e-mail me on:

[email protected]

Hoping to organise an event before the end of May 2006

Any comments / suggestions welcome
Thanks
Paul
Old May 2nd 2006, 11:23 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expat night in Christchurch

Originally Posted by ashworth
I am organising an Expat night here in Christchurch, NZ. It will be a relaxed social gathering in a local bar. This event will hopefully provide an opportunity to mix and mingle with expatriates from all over the world. Before I finalise a date and location I would be interested to see what the level of interest for such an event would be. So if this is something of interest and you would like a chance to meet other expats e-mail me on:

[email protected]

Hoping to organise an event before the end of May 2006

Any comments / suggestions welcome
Thanks
Paul
Cheers !!! Sent you an email...Sue
Old May 4th 2006, 2:41 am
Just Joined

ashworth is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Expat night in Christchurch

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
Cheers !!! Sent you an email...Sue
Hi Sue,

I haven't seen an e-mail from you. If you could re-send an e-mail to [email protected] with your contact details that would be great. I will then keep you informed of further details.

Thanks