Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

exel performing arts

exel performing arts

Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of
Default exel performing arts

Hi there

My daughter is looking at auditioning for this performing arts school in Auckland. Does anyone have any experience or know anything about this performing arts centre? Would be good to know what the area is like opportunity for flatting etc... ta!!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: exel performing arts

I know where it is in Portage Road, a very industrial stretch between Avondale and Green Bay / Titirangi. I would steer her away from staying around Avondale it's not pretty and it's not nice, one of the lower rated Auckland suburbs. However as you travel further down Portage Road to the Golf course it becomes much nicer, nearby are places like Green Bay, Blockhouse Bay and Titirangi - all quite popular with expats which tells you thate are reasonably desirable. Avondale is one of those ugly crappy bits of Auckland that you have to drive through to get elsewhere and quite frankly it is rather off-putting.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles View Post
I know where it is in Portage Road, a very industrial stretch between Avondale and Green Bay / Titirangi. I would steer her away from staying around Avondale it's not pretty and it's not nice, one of the lower rated Auckland suburbs. However as you travel further down Portage Road to the Golf course it becomes much nicer, nearby are places like Green Bay, Blockhouse Bay and Titirangi - all quite popular with expats which tells you thate are reasonably desirable. Avondale is one of those ugly crappy bits of Auckland that you have to drive through to get elsewhere and quite frankly it is rather off-putting.
Hi Frenchy,
how are you?
Just thought I'd add that my daughter is at Toi Whakaari drama school in Wellington and we can give info on that in case your daughter has applied there too :-))
best wishes and good luck to your daughter
Helen xx
Old Mar 26th 2009, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Hello Helen!!!!

I am really good ta
Have pmd you
ta
xx

Last edited by Frenchy; Mar 26th 2009 at 9:42 pm.