Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Exciting car chase in Gulf Harbour/Army Bay

Exciting car chase in Gulf Harbour/Army Bay

Old May 30th 2012, 10:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Exciting car chase in Gulf Harbour/Army Bay

Now I shouldn't get excited about such things but as I wasn't involved it was quite exciting. Just on my way to the quiz in Gulf Harbour & I was just about to turn onto Gulf Harbour Drive but there was a car coming so I let that go & then I saw a police car flying down the road with blues & twos on, so I let that go too . But I turned fairly swiftly to follow it & speeded a little to catch it up (I know, I know but I had heard sirens before leaving the house & I'm nosy ).

The first car signalled to go right at the roundabout near the local school, I thought the police car was going to go straight on but it followed the first car. It was quite beautiful watching both cars going round & round the roundabout. I was about to join in, when the car shot back up Gulf Harbour Drive passed me followed by the fuzz. I thought it would look strange I followed them so continued on my way.

Heard the police chopper overhead. Next I heard was that the car had all his tyres spiked & the driver had decamped & run onto Whangaparaoa golf course. Still waiting to find out what happened next.........

If only I had got a green flashing light for my car when I was a midwife I could've joined in

Well I had fun anyway

Last edited by scrubbedexpat094; May 30th 2012 at 10:52 am. Reason: Appalling spelling.
Old May 30th 2012, 11:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exciting car chase in Gulf Harbour/Army Bay

This has obviously not excited anyone else . That's ok .

But if I tell you that I spotted another copper in the back of the car having sex with Love30stm, does that help??????
Old May 30th 2012, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Leither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud ofLeither has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix

But if I tell you that I spotted another copper in the back of the car having sex with Love30stm, does that help??????

Just the one copper?
Old May 30th 2012, 7:04 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix

Now this is getting exciting, how many coppers in total in the car? How many driving? How many in the helicopter?

Must admit I heard the chopper but not the sirens....