Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ex pat conference 2008

Ex pat conference 2008

Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:24 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex pat conference 2008

Originally Posted by Paladin
Moi????

No chance!! I'll be there with beer in one hand and a big fat ***** in the other!!!

Or is it not that kind of get together! LOL!

Remember Dave - I live in HAMILTON

Otherwise - OK!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAY

I'm up for it !!!! Why 2008 though ?? Thats years away!

Woohoooooo can't wait now!

Michelle & crew xx
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
Remember Dave - I live in HAMILTON

Otherwise - OK!
I KNOW!!!!

It may not be my cup of tea to live in but no way that will keep me away! To each their own and all that!

Dave
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:45 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I KNOW!!!!

It may not be my cup of tea to live in but no way that will keep me away! To each their own and all that!

Dave

Ah, you see Dave, you only saw the main drag...
our little haven of communal heaven and self-expression and........other stuff passed you by?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Ah, you see Dave, you only saw the main drag...
our little haven of communal heaven and self-expression and........other stuff passed you by?
Aah! Well I am always open to being re-educated sweetie! Thats the damn problem with reccie trips - you just can't do everywhere justice! Will look forward to hearing about/seeing what else Hamilton has to offer! Of course, as I said at the time my comments from our reccie trip were always only a personal point of view for our situation on only a very brief visit and never intended as any personal attack on anyone living there!

Hey i'll look forward to seeing the other side of Hamilton for sure!!

Dave

Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Moi????

No chance!! I'll be there with beer in one hand and a big fat ***** in the other!!!

Or is it not that kind of get together! LOL!

A big fat *****,

Now what can that mean??

Can I share.....LOL
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:08 pm
conquering the world!

Aah! Well I am always open to being re-educated sweetie! Thats the damn problem with reccie trips - you just can't do everywhere justice! Will look forward to hearing about/seeing what else Hamilton has to offer! Of course, as I said at the time my comments from our reccie trip were always only a personal point of view for our situation on only a very brief visit and never intended as any personal attack on anyone living there!

Hey i'll look forward to seeing the other side of Hamilton for sure!!

Dave

I never took your comments personally
You passed a perfectly reasonable comment on a city - not on me personally
WAY too big and old to bother with that! (ask Danny!)
However, if you ever venture this way again - stop by
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

I never took your comments personally
You passed a perfectly reasonable comment on a city - not on me personally
WAY too big and old to bother with that! (ask Danny!)
However, if you ever venture this way again - stop by

Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:27 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland

So I can stagger home
Old Apr 19th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kato33
A big fat *****,

Now what can that mean??

Can I share.....LOL
Yeah but no Bogarting allowed!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 5:12 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but no Bogarting allowed!
Oh he as a new home now mate
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Taupo sounds good as pretty central for North Island
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:12 pm
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Taupo sounds good as pretty central for North Island
I'd go with Taupo as pretty central for NI and they have any amount of motels. Just don't make it the weekend of the Ironman contest as you couldn't even get room in a stable for a pregnant woman on a donkey!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

I'd go with Taupo as pretty central for NI and they have any amount of motels. Just don't make it the weekend of the Ironman contest as you couldn't even get room in a stable for a pregnant woman on a donkey!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

PaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to all

Taupo would definitely get my vote too. There are quite a few bars there and loads of motels and campsites.

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.