Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ex-Military Background

Ex-Military Background

Old May 27th 2013, 11:48 am
Just Joined

samansoft is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ex-Military Background

I Have Military background from 2001 to 2008 in Iran. During this time I was student under the scholarship of Air Force from 2001 to 2006 and then I worked as militarily teacher for one and half year.

Recently I have got submit to ITA letter.

Is there is any one knows that this background will affect my application to do not pass from background check part?
Old May 27th 2013, 7:55 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex-Military Background

Originally Posted by saman.com
I Have Military background from 2001 to 2008 in Iran. During this time I was student under the scholarship of Air Force from 2001 to 2006 and then I worked as militarily teacher for one and half year.

Is there is any one knows that this background will affect my application to do not pass from background check part?
can't see as that will have and adverse affects, what skill set are you applying under with your ITA. DO you have a job offer and if so where are you going to?
Old May 27th 2013, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
can't see as that will have and adverse affects, what skill set are you applying under with your ITA. DO you have a job offer and if so where are you going to?
Thanks for your reply
I hope so
I am telecommunication network engineer. I don't have any job offer.
Old May 27th 2013, 8:20 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

so have you got your ITA going through the process or hoping to apply?
Old May 29th 2013, 6:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
so have you got your ITA going through the process or hoping to apply?
I have got ITA and just waiting for IQA. I will submit the ITA next month.
Old May 29th 2013, 7:03 am

Good Luck with it
Old May 30th 2013, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samansoft

For Oz, Iran would be considered to be a high risk country. Not sure how the immigration system works in this regard in NZ.
Old May 30th 2013, 11:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by GoingIn2011
For Oz, Iran would be considered to be a high risk country. Not sure how the immigration system works in this regard in NZ.
Thanks for your comments.