Reload this Page >

EWRB employer work experience reference

EWRB employer work experience reference

Old Feb 26th 2014, 7:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: EWRB employer work experience reference

Originally Posted by pippalonghorn
Right guys I am going to type up a copy of the letter my hubby's employer wrote regarding his works reference. I will leave blanks where you're personal information is required. I will start it as a new thread and it will be put on BE by the end of today.

BEVS you're right, this will be the best way to do it.
You're a
Old Feb 26th 2014, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Bozzy125 is an unknown quantity at this point

thankyou so much. how is you husband finding it working in nz
Old Feb 26th 2014, 10:02 pm
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure how to answer that question. It all depends on which company you work for really. Hubby is not really using his skills enough. His pay is not good either but it not the same for everyone. He says it is alot more relaxed than working in the UK.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 8:42 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

This is a huge shame for Pippalonghorn as the rate of pay for the area she lives in ( Auckland) has , ultimately spoilt her chances of settling.

Cost of Living and affordability is different in other areas of New Zealand, just as per the UK. So, some areas may be more affordable than others. HOwever, one does need to look at the rate of pay.

Careers NZ give a guideline to the wage a sparky can expect. The wage offered will be dependent on area with cities likely offering the most $ per hour. There again living in and around a city could well be more expensive.

Link HERE

I'd say that a really good trade wage around the South Island would be $27/$30 per hour.
Of course, the newly arrived overseas tradesman will probably be offered less than the 'going rate' despite probably having been fully qualified with work experience for many years.
This will be because the overseas tradesman has to learn NZ rules, regs and work practices. They also will be on a type of provisional license so not regarded as fully NZ qualified.

Usually there are costs and time involved in gaining an NZ full recognition that one is NZ qualified to do the trade work. Having gained that may not result in an automatic wage rise however. One may have to further negotiate with the employer .
Old Oct 31st 2014, 9:32 am
Just Joined

jr15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, i am having the same issue at the moment with regards to work experience etc, being self-employed it is a nightmare getting the references. Any examples of letters, references sent to the EWRB would be appreciated. Thanks JR
Old Oct 20th 2015, 8:50 am
Just Joined

jingfernandez is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pippalonghorn
Right guys I am going to type up a copy of the letter my hubby's employer wrote regarding his works reference. I will leave blanks where you're personal information is required. I will start it as a new thread and it will be put on BE by the end of today.

BEVS you're right, this will be the best way to do it.
hello pippalonghorn, can you share it with me the ewrb work experience references because i need it for my application in ewrb electrician qialification. Please, Can i have some sample format. Thanks...
Old Oct 20th 2015, 8:57 am
Just Joined

jingfernandez is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
You're a
BEVS please it with me the format for ewrb work experience reference, I need it badly. Thank you...
Old Oct 20th 2015, 9:06 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jingfernandez
hello pippalonghorn, can you share it with me the ewrb work experience references because i need it for my application in ewrb electrician qialification. Please, Can i have some sample format. Thanks...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/new-z...letter-826938/