EWRB employer work experience reference

EWRB employer work experience reference

Old Sep 3rd 2013, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

Lydia81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EWRB employer work experience reference

Hi,

Can anyone help?

My partner has had an interview with an electrical company. He has been successful in the interview and their tests. They are now doing the references and told him to start his Electrical registration.

He is trying to get the employers reference letter sorted out as it needs the hours worked in total on electrics as well as other things.
I was wandering if anybody has a copy of a successful letter (employer work experience reference letter) that gets sent with the application form.

This would be very helpful as we could get this sorted and hopefully get to NZ.

Thank you.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 9:52 pm
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EWRB employer work experience reference

Originally Posted by Lydia81
Hi,

Can anyone help?

My partner has had an interview with an electrical company. He has been successful in the interview and their tests. They are now doing the references and told him to start his Electrical registration.

He is trying to get the employers reference letter sorted out as it needs the hours worked in total on electrics as well as other things.
I was wandering if anybody has a copy of a successful letter (employer work experience reference letter) that gets sent with the application form.

This would be very helpful as we could get this sorted and hopefully get to NZ.

Thank you.
Hi there, hope I can help out. My hubby still has his letters he sent. If you private message me your email address ill scan you a copy through.
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

Lydia81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, have sent you a private message
Old Sep 8th 2013, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

richey83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pippalonghorn
Hi there, hope I can help out. My hubby still has his letters he sent. If you private message me your email address ill scan you a copy through.
hi im currently trying too write my letter too the ewrb at the moment. if it is possible could you email me your successful letter too?? it would be most helpful!!!
Old Sep 9th 2013, 5:12 am
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by richey83
hi im currently trying too write my letter too the ewrb at the moment. if it is possible could you email me your successful letter too?? it would be most helpful!!!
If you send me your email via private message I will forward it on. It is the letter that my husbands employer wrote. You can't write it yourself richey.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

shorty_iom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am in the very same position! I have tried to private message both Pippa & Richey but it won't allow me :-( Could somebody possibly attempt to pm me and I could reply with my email address.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated! 8 weeks and counting!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D
Old Sep 9th 2013, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

richey83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pippalonghorn
If you send me your email via private message I will forward it on. It is the letter that my husbands employer wrote. You can't write it yourself richey.
have just pm you with my email addy!!! at the moment my employer doesn't know that im leaving gonna approach him soon. I figured if I write the letter then ask him too re write it in his own words. that way I know its done right first time.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 10:45 pm
Looking for my marbles.

Originally Posted by richey83
have just pm you with my email addy!!! at the moment my employer doesn't know that im leaving gonna approach him soon. I figured if I write the letter then ask him too re write it in his own words. that way I know its done right first time.
all scanned and e-mailed to you guys. Hope it helps. Just be careful if you decide to apply for jobs before you come over here. There are some companies out there who do just employ people like us from other countries to keep the wages down. My hubby is one of them unfortunate ones.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 10:52 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by shorty_iom
Hi, I am in the very same position! I have tried to private message both Pippa & Richey but it won't allow me :-( Could somebody possibly attempt to pm me and I could reply with my email address.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated! 8 weeks and counting!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D
Please don't make rubbish posts simply to access the BE private message system. It isn't allowed and there is no need. You can contact any BE user by sending a BE email. Simply click on the BE user's profile and select send 'send an email'.
In any case, these open forums are here to help everyone , so maybe a free exchange here would be more helpful to everyone looking in.

Pippalonghorn. Karma to you for being so helpful. Perhaps think to adjust your husband's letters to a more impersonal generic form which could be shared here on the open forum.
Old Jan 17th 2014, 6:06 am
Just Joined

Guesty9156 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

It seems I'm having the same problem. Would it be possible for someone to send me a copy of a work refference that has been accepted by the EWRB?

Any help or advice will would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 17th 2014, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Guesty9156 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Pippalonghorn,

Could you please send me a copy of the work reference for the EWRB?

Many thanks
Old Jan 17th 2014, 6:37 pm
Looking for my marbles.

Originally Posted by Guesty9156
Hi, Pippalonghorn,

Could you please send me a copy of the work reference for the EWRB?

Many thanks
I will get on to it.
Old Jan 18th 2014, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

sparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond reputesparkytoad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Please don't make rubbish posts simply to access the BE private message system. It isn't allowed and there is no need. You can contact any BE user by sending a BE email. Simply click on the BE user's profile and select send 'send an email'.
In any case, these open forums are here to help everyone , so maybe a free exchange here would be more helpful to everyone looking in.

Pippalonghorn. Karma to you for being so helpful. Perhaps think to adjust your husband's letters to a more impersonal generic form which could be shared here on the open forum.
Hi
If you draft up your own letter detailing all the electrical work you have done, tools used, types of cables, containment, installation methods, qualifications, courses attended etc. You can do this yourself for each employer & then have it witnessed by a solicitor that this is a true account, thus not needing to contact employers if you are not able.
Or you can write it out as a cv/resume, same as above, jobs you've worked on, get references from work colleagues etc. as much as possible, e-mail Ewrb, they are very helpful & will point you in the right direction, I do believe if you all copy somebody else work history you may well come unstuck, IMO
Any probs post here, if you are a trade qualified electrician you will not have a problem. Best of luck
Old Feb 26th 2014, 7:52 am
Just Joined

Bozzy125 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm moving to New Zealand in June and this is the only thing I'm
Worried about now if someone could pm me an example
I would be truly grateful
Old Feb 26th 2014, 6:12 pm
Looking for my marbles.

Right guys I am going to type up a copy of the letter my hubby's employer wrote regarding his works reference. I will leave blanks where you're personal information is required. I will start it as a new thread and it will be put on BE by the end of today.

BEVS you're right, this will be the best way to do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.