Ewrb

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 10:26 am
Just Joined

muddyboots is a jewel in the roughmuddyboots is a jewel in the roughmuddyboots is a jewel in the roughmuddyboots is a jewel in the rough
Default Ewrb

Hi i know there was a post some time ago, but i cant find it now. So has anybody done a cover letter to the ewrb explaning there duties as a spark.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

dave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nice
Default Re: Ewrb

Originally Posted by muddyboots
Hi i know there was a post some time ago, but i cant find it now. So has anybody done a cover letter to the ewrb explaning there duties as a spark.
Hi there,

I'm currently obtaining references from my past employers, stating what type of installation work, cable types etc. etc. I have done. I'm sending this to the EWRB for assessment hopefully this week (still waiting on one letter!)

I'll try and find the link to the site which tells you what info they need to know and the form to complete. Have you got all your certificates certified ready to send with the cover letter? I got mine done last week, fingers crossed it won't be too long a wait til we hear from them!

Cheers
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

dave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nice

Here you go, HTH!

http://www.ewrb.govt.nz/pdf/licence_...emplate_v2.pdf

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

vicvic26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
When you apply the reference from your employer must state the types of installations,terminations and number of hours spent on each job and the dates worked. Very time consuming. It took us a few weeks to get my husbands from 4 different employers. We sent it off to the EWRB and it took 5 weeks to get notification that my hubby is eligble to get a provisional license. Immigration need this letter as part of your application so do that first before you have any medicals or police checks.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

muddyboots is a jewel in the roughmuddyboots is a jewel in the roughmuddyboots is a jewel in the roughmuddyboots is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Ewrb

Thanks for the help, i was hoping somebody new an easy way Lucky i am not main person as my partner is and we dont need my points, but i do need to get a job when i get there, shame would be nice to chill for ever They excepted my city & guilds for points. its so hard going trying to get the wording right. The company i work for at mo just told me to put onto paper what i want them to say (but no lies) and they will transfer on to headed paper for me.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the help, i was hoping somebody new an easy way Lucky i am not main person as my partner is and we dont need my points, but i do need to get a job when i get there, shame would be nice to chill for ever They excepted my city & guilds for points. its so hard going trying to get the wording right. The company i work for at mo just told me to put onto paper what i want them to say (but no lies) and they will transfer on to headed paper for me.
Lol! That's exactly the response I had from my employers, and tbh it should probably give a more accurate description of work experience anyway
Old Nov 21st 2009, 3:49 am
Just Joined

princey is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a bit of experience with the EWRB if i can help.

Keith