Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The everythings great in NZ thread

The everythings great in NZ thread

Old Oct 27th 2006, 7:30 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The everythings great in NZ thread

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
gosh I could go on for ever!! But they're all that size - so I'll just post a few more!

this is our garden

dolphins come up to the boat pretty much every time you go out.
They look loveley places, thanks
Old Oct 27th 2006, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice

and fish and chips are fantastic (IMO), not greasy like the UK (though most people here tell me they like their fish and chips greasy )

Oh as well as no snakes and one native poisonous spider (unlike OZ land)

As well as it's not full of Aussies

Last edited by Kerry & Dirk; Oct 27th 2006 at 8:40 am.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 4:19 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kerry & Dirk
Oh as well as no snakes.....
Oh there is a God

Keep um comming. Theres far more posts on the negative thread. You bunch of "Whinging Pomms"
Old Oct 27th 2006, 5:51 pm
In Albany and loving it!!

katracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nice
Wink Re: The everythings great in NZ thread

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Oh there is a God

Keep um comming. Theres far more posts on the negative thread. You bunch of "Whinging Pomms"
Can't wait to come out although it will be next sep/ oct. looking at the photos i know it will all be worthwhile
Old Oct 27th 2006, 5:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by katracy
Can't wait to come out although it will be next sep/ oct. looking at the photos i know it will all be worthwhile
I know what you mean
Old Oct 27th 2006, 6:20 pm
In Albany and loving it!!

katracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nice
Cool Re: The everythings great in NZ thread

I know what you mean
Its good to read to positive and negative side of NZ!! At least you go with an open mind.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 7:30 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

I have started the The negative New Zealand thread thread so to balance it.... lets hear all the positives.

Rules: Absolutely NO negatives please (because everything is Hunky-Dorey in New Zealand )

Ok:

KATCHAFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The absolute bollocks - wonderful!
Old Oct 27th 2006, 8:17 pm
Account Closed

Oh there is a God

Stingray Bay (Coromandel), Bro' Town, John Campbell, Tegal Smoked Chicken, te reo Maori, cabbage trees, the 'alternative' bunch in Raglan...

all wonderful.

See, i can be fair
Old Oct 27th 2006, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

Got another one...oh damn, just forgotten it
Old Oct 27th 2006, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

Remembered! My friend Rachel, an NZ girl through and through but an understanding one - and open-minded!
Old Oct 27th 2006, 9:11 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Stingray Bay (Coromandel),
See, i can be fair
we were there 2 weekends ago - its amazing isnt it - did yo go to Cathedral cove too?
we were blessed with the most perfect weather.
Old Oct 27th 2006, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

we were there 2 weekends ago - its amazing isnt it - did yo go to Cathedral cove too?
We didn't make it to Cath Cove as a member of our group felt ill, but SBay was stunning - the only thing that marred it was a bloke and his two kids trying their hardest to capture a stingray and frightening the poor thing almost to its death - it zoomed past us so fast that it slammed into a rock. I'm not over it yet...
Old Oct 27th 2006, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

Those nice burgers with the peanut sauce

Burger Fuel, that's the name of the shop
Old Oct 27th 2006, 10:01 pm
Banned

I have been reading your Blog missus

Very interesting
Old Oct 27th 2006, 10:03 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

I have been reading your Blog missus

Very interesting
that sounds ominous!!!

Poor sting ray - I just hate that sort of thing - do you think it was just stunned?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.