Evanescence

Old Jun 13th 2012, 9:42 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Evanescence

Evanescence are coming back they just posted this on facebook

Evanescence
Hello to all of our fans in New Zealand! You can hear our new single "Made of Stone" coming to your favourite local radio station very soon! We will hopefully get to be performing for you all later in the year!
Old Jun 14th 2012, 4:52 am
Just Joined

pitman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Evanescence

Hope they do tour here would be good to see them.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pitman
Hope they do tour here would be good to see them.
They just have 31st of March
Old Jun 14th 2012, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by Justcol
They just have 31st of March
Yes I know but they have just announced they are coming back!!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2012, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
Yes I know but they have just announced they are coming back!!!!!!
Then next time I might get round to seeing em
Old Jun 14th 2012, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by Justcol
Then next time I might get round to seeing em
And hopefully me too!!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2012, 9:55 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

So are they doing a "Love30Stm's" back garden party, or should we expect the usual.........?
Old Jun 14th 2012, 10:43 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Hope they visit Christchurch. I remember watching them at Wembley Arena and was a little disappointed because they were only on for 50 minutes. I think Amy Lee has one of the best singing voices there is

Can't wait for Slash and The Black Keys!
Old Jun 14th 2012, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Hope they visit Christchurch. I remember watching them at Wembley Arena and was a little disappointed because they were only on for 50 minutes. I think Amy Lee has one of the best singing voices there is

Can't wait for Slash and The Black Keys!
They will probably only do Auckland again, and agree she has a amazing voice.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 10:15 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

They were fantastic this time. I want to see them again!
Old Jun 15th 2012, 3:25 am

Originally Posted by RobClubley
They were fantastic this time. I want to see them again!
Be good if they came to Wellington as I don't have to make a weekend of it like I do to Auckland but will be well worth the trip to see them! Hope it's not September when I'm in England visiting
Old Jun 15th 2012, 3:41 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Be good if they came to Wellington as I don't have to make a weekend of it like I do to Auckland but will be well worth the trip to see them! Hope it's not September when I'm in England visiting
It really was worth the trip. The set was only about 75 minutes but they performed the whole of the new album and the best of the other two.
They sounded amazing and Amy's voice was as good as the recordings.

I would love for them to come to Wellington though. They can't use venue size as an excuse as they only had about half of the Vector Arena and booked standing only, though you could go sit on the seats if you wanted.
Old Jun 15th 2012, 3:48 am

Originally Posted by RobClubley
It really was worth the trip. The set was only about 75 minutes but they performed the whole of the new album and the best of the other two.
They sounded amazing and Amy's voice was as good as the recordings.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...40464764_n.jpg

I would love for them to come to Wellington though. They can't use venue size as an excuse as they only had about half of the Vector Arena and booked standing only, though you could go sit on the seats if you wanted.
I saw clips on you tube she has a amazing voice i wished i had seen Florence too she is awesome live but i left it too late to get a ticket, but next time defnitely!!!!

Hope Muse come next they have a new album coming out!!!
Old Jun 15th 2012, 6:45 am
mick/caz

mwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw clips on you tube she has a amazing voice i wished i had seen Florence too she is awesome live but i left it too late to get a ticket, but next time defnitely!!!!

Hope Muse come next they have a new album coming out!!!
Hope your right, love to see Muse, missed out in the uk!!
Old Jun 15th 2012, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by mwhite1962
Hope your right, love to see Muse, missed out in the uk!!
Saw Muse here in 2010 and they promised they would be back so fingers crossed