Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Eurovision song contest

Eurovision song contest

Old May 24th 2008, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of
Default Eurovision song contest

Hi

You lucky buggers in nz you havn't had to suffer a truly dreadfull night, i think its getting worse, please don't say its repeated on uktv, I hope not.

j.j
Old May 24th 2008, 9:33 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eurovision song contest

I was in tonight and decided to break the habit of a lifetime. Why did I do it? Please make it stop! Quite liked the Latvian pirates though
Thought the British entry was dull,dull,dull
Old May 24th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eurovision song contest

Mrs Nice Guy was beside herself last night. She had been waiting in anticipation for the last week and there at last on the idiot box was Mrs Nice Guys definition of the eighth wonder of the world, the freaking Eurowhats-it's-face.

I had a blow by blow account of each song, singer, dress style, set design etc etc

Mrs Nice Guy was in seventh heaven.........I was brain dead.
Old May 24th 2008, 10:44 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs Nice Guy was beside herself last night. She had been waiting in anticipation for the last week and there at last on the idiot box was Mrs Nice Guys definition of the eighth wonder of the world, the freaking Eurowhats-it's-face.

I had a blow by blow account of each song, singer, dress style, set design etc etc

Mrs Nice Guy was in seventh heaven.........I was brain dead.
Yes, my brain or what was left of it has now left the building.....
Old May 24th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Joint last,I believe.
Doesn't it make ya proud,eh?
Old May 25th 2008, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Tapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really nice

I remember when it used to be quite enjoyable!! That was a long time ago!

Don't watch it for the cr@ppy songs and political voting, only watch it to hear Terry Wogan and his endless humourous quirky comments!!

The eurovision would not be the same without him.
Old May 25th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Even Terry's had enough now!
Old May 26th 2008, 7:53 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

One big bonus for emigration = had the opportunity to forget it was on, yep only 2 good things, terry and the end credits