Etihad Airlines

Old Apr 13th 2013, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Etihad Airlines

Not sure how you've interpreted my post that way ...
Old Apr 14th 2013, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Etihad Airlines

Originally Posted by TommyLuck
Not sure how you've interpreted my post that way ...
I didn't see any other way to take it. I felt that you were being critical but it'll be down to my frame of mind currently. Having re-read it a few times I see that I mis-interpreted it, so apologies.

Anyways....back to topic

I agree with Babybella, the crew you get for the flight either make or break the experience for me. I've heard rave reviews about Singapore airlines from loads of people but we weren't that impressed when we travelled with them. However, that wouldn't stop me travelling with them again.

I think it would have to take a really incompetent bunch of people to make me think twice about travelling with a particular airline again.