From 1 of them, but lived in the other as well
5.00%
Have never lived in either of them
60.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Essex and Northamptonshire...

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 5:50 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Essex and Northamptonshire...

There seem to be a huge number of people coming to NZ from Essex and Northants, by strange coincidence the two counties I lived in while still in England.

Are you from either of those two counties?

I wonder what's behind this seeming mass exodus.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:29 am
Banned

Pete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Essex and Northamptonshire...

Maybe it seems that way because those form those areas spend more time on the internet than those that do not or it just seems that way?
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, we're from not so sunny Eastwood Essex at the moment. Does seem to be alot of Ex-Essex people on here, and what great peole we are too. I know why we are going to NZ, probably very similar reasons as most tbh.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:51 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I have also noted that Essex seems to pop up often.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:54 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wessa
Yeah, we're from not so sunny Eastwood Essex at the moment. Does seem to be alot of Ex-Essex people on here, and what great peole we are too. I know why we are going to NZ, probably very similar reasons as most tbh.
Wow... most of my great aunts and great uncles live in Eastwood!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:10 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

I've got a mate from Essex.
His given name is Dicky,he comes from Billericay and he's doing...Very Well

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:41 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Another Essex girl and proud of it! From Sunny Gants Hill, Ilford
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:29 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by ned
I've got a mate from Essex.
His given name is Dicky,he comes from Billericay and he's doing...Very Well

R.I.P. Ian Dury!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:28 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Originally Posted by Maz
R.I.P. Ian Dury!
Do you not think with Ian Dury it should always be
or at the very least
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:54 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

We iz from Sarfend mate, innit.

Fancied a change, fancied making use of some handy equity, and faniced escaping from the congestion and general rubbishness of day to day life in South East Essex.

No complaints so far
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:01 am
Maz

Originally Posted by ned
or at the very least
Well that's true! Quite often and for me.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Born and bred in Billericay!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:27 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ned
Yes
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

So when i get to NZ..next year, shall we have an Essex meet up?....Then again, im sure most of you lot moved there to get away from people like us!..Hahahaha..
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:22 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a few of us are from Northants too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.