Essex to Nelson

Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice
Unhappy Essex to Nelson

Hi, I've recently moved to the Nelson area from Essex, (No I don't own white stiletto's!!!! and am missing my friends in the UK like mad so if anyone fancies a chat and to maybe meet eventually please get in touch. I'm finding it hard to meet new people as I don't work. We moved to NZ in September and bought our first "kiwi" house in January and are loving it.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Lincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really nice
Default Re: Essex to Nelson

Hi and welcome, I have only just joined the forum even though we have been in NZ for almost 3 years we are living in Balclutha which is 1 hour south of Dunedin - too quiet for teenage kids so we have got the house on the market and hope to move up to Nelson. I know how you feel I also miss my friends and family in the UK and have hardly any friends here. Keep in touch and any information you can give us on Nelson would be good. We plan to come up and have a good look around in the next month or so.
Bridget
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice4kiwi4 is just really nice

Hi Bridget,
Thanks for the reply, you will be soooo pleased if you make the move to Nelson I'm sure. We've been here on holiday 6 times as my Dad lives in Motueka, and absolutely love it. The people are so friendly and the weather is great. I'm not really sure how this forum works but if you know how to email direct to stay in touch please do, it'd be good to chat. Am I allowed to give you my email address? I have no idea!!!! Maybe I should have been born blonde!!!!well anyway, let me know and stay in touch, it'd be good to chat and maybe meet up one day. Carol
Old Apr 9th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carol
Welcome! There are quite a few of us Essex girls living in NZ and frequenting this forum - welcome to the elite club of non-white stiletto wearing, wonderful women
Old Apr 9th 2008, 11:18 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 4kiwi4
Hi Bridget,
Thanks for the reply, you will be soooo pleased if you make the move to Nelson I'm sure. We've been here on holiday 6 times as my Dad lives in Motueka, and absolutely love it. The people are so friendly and the weather is great. I'm not really sure how this forum works but if you know how to email direct to stay in touch please do, it'd be good to chat. Am I allowed to give you my email address? I have no idea!!!! Maybe I should have been born blonde!!!!well anyway, let me know and stay in touch, it'd be good to chat and maybe meet up one day. Carol

We are in Mapua. A nats whisker up the road from Mot. Where is your Dad ?

You can give an email address via PM. No probs.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Cappucino, Thanks for the reply, it's good to know that there's more "Essex girls" around. the non stiletto wearing type that is!!!! But can't wait to hear an Essex accent again soon, I soooo miss that.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Morning Bev,
My dad is in King Edward Street in Mot, so we travel past Mapua quite a bit and like to visit the Village Inn sometimes, lovely food! I have lots of family in Mot, but am in Stoke now, so don't really know anyone here. I'll keep chatting on here and maybe get to meet others locally? it's a great site.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:26 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Bev,
My dad is in King Edward Street in Mot, so we travel past Mapua quite a bit and like to visit the Village Inn sometimes, lovely food! I have lots of family in Mot, but am in Stoke now, so don't really know anyone here. I'll keep chatting on here and maybe get to meet others locally? it's a great site.
Hello!
Im in Nelson!
From Cambridge origionally (not too far from essex!!)
Would love to meet up, sometime, am flexable.
We live in the brook area only 5 mins from town,
Are you working?
Vicky
PS also have few UK friends dotted around here, can introduce you if you want. (only a few tho )

Last edited by nelsonpom; Apr 9th 2008 at 10:27 pm. Reason: oops logged in as my hubby!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

nelsonchick is a jewel in the roughnelsonchick is a jewel in the roughnelsonchick is a jewel in the roughnelsonchick is a jewel in the roughnelsonchick is a jewel in the rough

Morning Bev,
Opps that was the wrong log in! this is me!!
Vicky
Old Apr 9th 2008, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Lincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really niceLincolnshire Lass is just really nice

Gosh to hear you lot talk it sounds great up in Nelson places to eat out and loads of things to do the only way we have been able to do that in the last 3 years is travel to Dunedin - 80km. Can't wait to visit Nelson and fingers crossed we get some interest in our house. Open home this Sunday.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:15 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Hi Carol
Welcome! There are quite a few of us Essex girls living in NZ and frequenting this forum - welcome to the elite club of non-white stiletto wearing, wonderful women

OMG you're an Essex girl!

It's all beginning to make sense now....
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Essex to Nelson

And what's wrong with that???? I'm from Essex and proud of it, I hasten to add I don't own white stilettos!!!! And I'm even married to an Essex boy!! DOH!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:47 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

good job, I might have hit you with my fake Gucci bag from Pitsea market!!!! or set my Staffordshire bull terrier on you complete with studded collar.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:19 am
Happy in Wellington

good job, I might have hit you with my fake Gucci bag from Pitsea market!!!! or set my Staffordshire bull terrier on you complete with studded collar.
My Yorkshire whippet would be a match for your Staffy any day!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.