Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Essex gang - shall we try again?

Essex gang - shall we try again?

Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Essex gang - shall we try again?

Ok, so now we have Christmas and New Year out of the way and are all slowly getting back to normal, its about time we sorted ourselves out to meet up. I've met some of you lovely people recently but it would be good if lots of us could get together and prepare our strategy to stun NZ with our Essex friendliness (and dazzling white stillettos).

Do we want to meet on a weekend or during the week?
Kids or no kids?

I leave on 1st Feb so can we make a decision soon please?
Old Jan 6th 2008, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Essex gang - shall we try again?

Such a great idea!

Where are you planning on meeting?

I will be there!

Was lovely meeting you last time!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Im all ears.. so im told..
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

And you know I am up for it.......ooo eerrrr

Anywhere, anytime.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kato33
And you know I am up for it.......ooo eerrrr

Anywhere, anytime.
Thank god shes off to NZ then.....

Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wessa
Thank god shes off to NZ then.....

Old Jan 8th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

If anybody wants to come to my leaving do in London on Friday 18th Jan, please pm me for location.