Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Essex gang meet up?

Essex gang meet up?

Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Essex gang meet up?

I know there are a few of us from Essex about to make the big move so does anybody fancy meeting up in next few weeks before we leave?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Essex gang meet up?

Originally Posted by cappuccino
I know there are a few of us from Essex about to make the big move so does anybody fancy meeting up in next few weeks before we leave?
Oooooo.......yes please.

We are heading for Rotorua in Jan but would love to meet up with all the Essex bunch before we go.

Nici
Old Dec 11th 2007, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, that would be really helpful for us all i think, be good to put names to faces too. Where and what times and dates do you suggest?.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Right, well lets get started on it then.

I am 20 mins from Lakeside, 15 from Basildon, and 40 from Chelmsford.
But anywhere will do.

Can do anywhere at anytime.............ooo err.........sounds a bit wrong

Cappucino, you name the place.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kato33
sounds very Essex to me

Being from 'arlow I'm allowed to say that.

We should have another once you are all here....oh god...can you imagine?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

We would like to come! We're 15 minutes from Chelmsford.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
Right, well lets get started on it then.

I am 20 mins from Lakeside, 15 from Basildon, and 40 from Chelmsford.
But anywhere will do.

Cappucino, you name the place.
I'm about 38 hrs away, but would love to be there!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Sounds fab!
How about Bas Vegas? Nice chinese . . all you can eat and (seemingly) central?
Don't mean to take over but just a suggestion.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:05 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Where ever it is you'll not be able to move for blonde hair and white stilettos
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

And your point is????????
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:26 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

NAAAAAHHH
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:27 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

Shit! By my calculations I'll be sharing a flight with some of you
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ned
Should be a GREAT flight then!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:32 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banshigirl
Should be a GREAT flight then!
Fingers crossed you don't all get too rowdy and get turfed off and arrested.

The Golden Fleece on Duke Street in C'ford I would not recommend.

What about something like The Cats pub? Forget right now where it is, but it's one of those gorgeous pubs that keeps winning awards for being well out of the way and lovely with it.

At least I think that's one of them.

Or The Bell overlooking the estuary in Maldon. Nice place that one!

I'd love to be there... to all from another Essex Girl.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ned
HA HA HA HA *she says menacingly*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.