ESPN Help!!!

Old May 26th 2009, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

zoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nice
Default Re: ESPN Help!!!

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Sorry to upset your sensibilities Zoglet I'm well used to dealing with laughter, abuse & sympathy for my team. Actually the abuse only comes from Man U fans. I support the BLUE team in Manchester . Don't bother with the insults I'm used to it & heard it all before

Hoping we get rid of Sparky as our manager this summer

Do have a few friends who support utd, even our best man does So I guess your not all bad. Hope the bar opens for you & enjoy the game
Ahh, that explains the bitterness!

Not to worry, some of mybest friends are blues= I love the way most weekends their season tickets end up in the bin!

At least you didnt give me the "no Utd fans come from Manchester" lecture -so you can't be all bad (Im a manc)!

stay well!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Is this some sort of gay match?
I take it your curiosity is merely football related?

Originally Posted by lardyl
The Hibiscus Coast Football Club will be showing it at the clubhouse - Stanmore Bay is not too far from Orewa:
http://freekick.co.nz/forum/showthread.php?t=4725

You'll get plenty of "banter" there too........
Thanks for the info Lardy. The missus and I drove up there yesterday (having checked your link) to see if they were showing the match- but no one was around. Do you know if it is definately being shown?
Old May 26th 2009, 3:51 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

ESPN is online at justin.tv - enjoy
Old May 26th 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

zoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nice

Thanks Bga; you are my hero!
Old May 26th 2009, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

They are showing the match at Muldoons in Orewa...Hubby wants to go along to it.....
Old May 26th 2009, 10:36 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoglet
.....Thanks for the info Lardy. The missus and I drove up there yesterday (having checked your link) to see if they were showing the match- but no one was around. Do you know if it is definately being shown?
The club is only open for functions, meetings, sometimes after training, after summer soccer and on match days.

The Champ League Final is being shown as is the FA Cup final. I was there at the Senior Committee meeting last night and there was discussion about these events and a bingo night they have coming up.

There is breakfast available for both if you order it - but you will need to get in quick for tonight's game!

Join the freekick.co.nz forum and message "Mexi" if you like to check to be sure as he is sorting the event - he runs the bar there.

Good luck and besta British against Barca' - hope you beat the over-hyped Spaniards with their over-hyped "Maradonna-MkII"; I curse him and his followers...... :spit:
Old May 26th 2009, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, that explains the bitterness!

Not to worry, some of mybest friends are blues= I love the way most weekends their season tickets end up in the bin!

At least you didnt give me the "no Utd fans come from Manchester" lecture -so you can't be all bad (Im a manc)!

stay well!

I once showed very poor character by dating a Man U fan (who was from Mancs, he also had a brother who was a DJ & was on The Word!), anyway I soon came to my senses & dropped him. Actually, he was too short & I like my men tall

In your favour, you are from the RIGHT side of the Pennines
Old May 26th 2009, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NZGrl
They are showing the match at Muldoons in Orewa...Hubby wants to go along to it.....
Thanks NZ girl - now that I have found a streaming site that might mean I dont have to leave my bed I may not be there but either way I apprecaite the help!

Originally Posted by lardyl
The club is only open for functions, meetings, sometimes after training, after summer soccer and on match days.

The Champ League Final is being shown as is the FA Cup final. I was there at the Senior Committee meeting last night and there was discussion about these events and a bingo night they have coming up.

There is breakfast available for both if you order it - but you will need to get in quick for tonight's game!

Join the freekick.co.nz forum and message "Mexi" if you like to check to be sure as he is sorting the event - he runs the bar there.

Good luck and besta British against Barca' - hope you beat the over-hyped Spaniards with their over-hyped "Maradonna-MkII"; I curse him and his followers...... :spit:
Thanks again for the reply Lardy! Will have to decide what the plan is going to be, but most likely we will watch it on the web or go to the local bar NZ girl mentioned- thanks for the support!

I once showed very poor character by dating a Man U fan (who was from Mancs, he also had a brother who was a DJ & was on The Word!), anyway I soon came to my senses & dropped him. Actually, he was too short & I like my men tall

In your favour, you are from the RIGHT side of the Pennines
My sister supports City (Im sure she did it to spite me!) And to make matters even worse, she has gone and married a Liverpool supporting scouser! I have been trying very hard to educate their boy into being a Utd fan - poor lad is going to need years of councilling to straigten this one out!

I remeber the Word - wasnt it the one fronted by that smack head "terry"?

Keep well

Last edited by zoglet; May 26th 2009 at 11:47 pm. Reason: crappy spelling
Old May 27th 2009, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default ESPN Help!!!

Hey NG, how are you? Long time no hear
I'm good thanks, still taking the tablets, dosage on the way up for the anti-hypertensives, usually frequent other portions of the board but do pop in every now and then to the NZ side of things.

Hope you are well also.

Apologies to zoglet (cool name by the way) for hijacking (temporarily) his/her thread, hope you are successful for your footie game.
Old May 27th 2009, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Apologies to zoglet (cool name by the way) for hijacking (temporarily) his/her thread, hope you are successful for your footie game.[/QUOTE]

No worries Niceguy, all is fair in football and thread jacking!

Latest news is that Muldoons IS showing the match- so there is a 50/50 chance I will get out of my bed and stumble over the road for the "big screen" experience!

Thanks to everyone for their help on this!

Old May 27th 2009, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

My sister supports City (Im sure she did it to spite me!) And to make matters even worse, she has gone and married a Liverpool supporting scouser! I have been trying very hard to educate their boy into being a Utd fan - poor lad is going to need years of councilling to straigten this one out!

I remeber the Word - wasnt it the one fronted by that smack head "terry"?

Keep well

That's right Terry Christian, a real t*sser, his brother had a lot more about him though.

My brothers are Liverpool fans as are two of my nephews. For some bizarre reason, the other one is a Utd fan

So where did you watch the game in the end? Commiserations though, not easy when your team loses. I know the feeling well
Old May 28th 2009, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

That's right Terry Christian, a real t*sser, his brother had a lot more about him though.

My brothers are Liverpool fans as are two of my nephews. For some bizarre reason, the other one is a Utd fan

So where did you watch the game in the end? Commiserations though, not easy when your team loses. I know the feeling well
Your brothers are Liverpool fans and your a blue??? I wont ask!

I went to Muldoons to brave the football and their breakfasts! (not too bad- apart from the scary blackpudding which was more like polyfiller than pudding!) Have been wandering around in a strop ever since! Did you see the game?

Terry Christian was on the last Celebrity Big Brother (not that I ever watched it of course...) - brothers not withstanding, he's still a tosser!

Keep well
Old May 28th 2009, 10:01 am
Just Joined

vicderbyshire is an unknown quantity at this point

There are usually bars in the CBD who show such games. Have you asked at the bars in Orewa? Might be worth asking at the Pacific bar in Gulf Harbour too, as they sometimes show matches. HTH
ring around is the best bet. If you ask, most of the time they'll stick it on.