British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   EOI successful (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/eoi-successful-331815/)

jrsuk73 Oct 16th 2005 9:54 pm

EOI successful

Thank god for that!!

We submitted our EOI 7/10/05 found we were selected 12/10/05 successful 14/10/05.
I had to check twice when i saw it at work, I was so excited I called Helen (o/h) at 07:00 to tell her and when she answered I realised just what time it was a nice wake up call never less.
Really thought we had cocked up the application and were sure we wouldn't make it out of the pool. Just waiting for the ITA to arrive now and if that goes through as quick we will be in CHC by Xmas.

We can finally put our time line at the bottom just like the rest now :D

Jon and Helen

bookemjano Oct 16th 2005 10:13 pm

Re: EOI successful

Originally Posted by jrsuk73
Thank god for that!!

We submitted our EOI 7/10/05 found we were selected 12/10/05 successful 14/10/05.
I had to check twice when i saw it at work, I was so excited I called Helen (o/h) at 07:00 to tell her and when she answered I realised just what time it was a nice wake up call never less.
Really thought we had cocked up the application and were sure we wouldn't make it out of the pool. Just waiting for the ITA to arrive now and if that goes through as quick we will be in CHC by Xmas.

Jon and Helen

Great news, well done! Let me know if you need anything sending from Christchurch to help you with your research (job sheets, real estate etc).

Joshlin Oct 17th 2005 7:16 am

Originally Posted by jrsuk73
Thank god for that!!

Jon and Helen

Hi Jon and Helen

Great news guys-before you know it you'll be on the plane. Same as Bookem'- if you need anything just yell!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lee & Vicki

jrsuk73 Oct 17th 2005 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Hi Jon and Helen

Great news guys-before you know it you'll be on the plane. Same as Bookem'- if you need anything just yell!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lee & Vicki

Thanks guys

Will pm you, loads to catch upon.

Helen