Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

EOI Reference No for Recognised Qualification

EOI Reference No for Recognised Qualification

Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Off2NZ will become famous soon enoughOff2NZ will become famous soon enough
Default EOI Reference No for Recognised Qualification

Hello - new to the forum and currently trying to complete our EOI online but I'm stuck!!! Can anybody help me please?

I have completed just about every section but cannot finalise the Recognised Qualifications section. My hubby's qualifications are recognised (City & Guilds in Electrical Installation and Deed of Apprenticeship) but the page is asking for the reference number from the NZQA. Can anybody tell me where to find this please???

Many thanks and looking forward to some replies - I was hoping to get this EOI filed before the next selection from the pool at the beginning of February!

G
Old Jan 28th 2006, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

spudzlikeus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EOI Reference No for Recognised Qualification

Originally Posted by Off2NZ
Hello - new to the forum and currently trying to complete our EOI online but I'm stuck!!! Can anybody help me please?

I have completed just about every section but cannot finalise the Recognised Qualifications section. My hubby's qualifications are recognised (City & Guilds in Electrical Installation and Deed of Apprenticeship) but the page is asking for the reference number from the NZQA. Can anybody tell me where to find this please???

Many thanks and looking forward to some replies - I was hoping to get this EOI filed before the next selection from the pool at the beginning of February!

G
Hi
You need to send proof (certificate/diploma) of your qualifications to the NZ board for approval. If they find that your qualifications are the same (or better!) than the NZ standard then they will issue you with a NZQA no. Mine took about a month. Cant remember the cost but think it was about 100stg.Good Luck
Old Jan 29th 2006, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spudzlikeus
Hi
You need to send proof (certificate/diploma) of your qualifications to the NZ board for approval. If they find that your qualifications are the same (or better!) than the NZ standard then they will issue you with a NZQA no. Mine took about a month. Cant remember the cost but think it was about 100stg.Good Luck
Hi

Thank you for your reply - do we need to send the certificates off and receive a reference number before we can send in our EOI? I hope not!

G
Old Jan 29th 2006, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

chay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant future

Send in your EOI then you will be told if you need the qualification assessed by nzqa but you may not need this anyway. good luck
Hi

Thank you for your reply - do we need to send the certificates off and receive a reference number before we can send in our EOI? I hope not!

G
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Hi

G
Thank you very much - will send it in then!
G