EOI Question

Old Feb 10th 2011, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

Aidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really nice
Default EOI Question

Hi quick question for you all.
I submitted my EOI a couple of weeks ago.
Haven't been selected yet.
Here is the question.
Can I now edit the EOI and make my wife the main applicant even though I was the main applicant when it was orignally submitted it.
The reason being, my wife has experience in and "area of absolute shortage" so we would have more than 140 points. Currently we have 125 with no job offer. Why did I not make her the main applicant before? Don't know.
Anyway, do you think there is anything wrong with doing that?

Cheers
Old Feb 10th 2011, 8:27 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: EOI Question

According to the NZIS website you can make changes to the EOI as it hasn't yet been selected from the pool.

From HERE

If your EOI has not been selected from the Pool yet, you can make any changes to it by logging back into your account, clicking on Expression of Interest link on the right side of your screen (under 'Online Services' heading) and clicking on the edit function. Please remember to re-submit your EOI into the Pool after you have made the changes.
If your EOI has been selected already, you will need to fax or post your new address details to the officer/branch that is processing your EOI. You can contact us by email or phone for information on where your EOI is currently held.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Aidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really niceAidy and Clare is just really nice
Default Re: EOI Question

That's what I gathered.
But another question for you.

My wife worked in a school/unit for children who were expelled from school and had to be reintegrated into main schools. Providing support etc and teaching.
This is not specifically pre school, but do you think we could put it down as experience in this area?

I know it's a hard question to answer, but how in-depth are the powers that be who decide whether your experience is exactly as they describe?