Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

EOI query - Issuing Authority for birth certificate?

EOI query - Issuing Authority for birth certificate?

Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Tech21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI query - Issuing Authority for birth certificate?

Help - what is this all about?

The EOI notes specify that this is the government agency that issued the birth certificate. I have no idea what to fill in?!?!?!?

Myself, my partner and my child were all born in Warrington, Cheshire. So would it be the Warrington Borough Council?

Thanks,
Jane
Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:23 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of
Default Re: EOI query - Issuing Authority for birth certificate?

Originally Posted by Tech21
Help - what is this all about?

The EOI notes specify that this is the government agency that issued the birth certificate. I have no idea what to fill in?!?!?!?

Myself, my partner and my child were all born in Warrington, Cheshire. So would it be the Warrington Borough Council?

Thanks,
Jane
It tells you on your birth certificate
Old Dec 6th 2006, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

We must have strange birth certificates, 'cos it doesn't! Mind you, we DO come from Warrington.....

JaneAS
Old Dec 6th 2006, 1:32 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

I wrote something like - registrar for births and deaths, register office, norwich (for example) and then put in both index codes.

hth, kate
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
I wrote something like - registrar for births and deaths, register office, norwich (for example) and then put in both index codes.

hth, kate
Ours says similar .
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

In the end I rang the office that issued the birth certificates, and asked them what I should put... they suggested 'Warrington Registration District".

What index numbers are you talking about though? Where do I find those?

Thanks,
JaneAS
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JaneAS
In the end I rang the office that issued the birth certificates, and asked them what I should put... they suggested 'Warrington Registration District".

What index numbers are you talking about though? Where do I find those?

Thanks,
JaneAS
on the bottom right of my daughters and bottom left of hubbys BC it gives several capital letters followed by six numbers.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helinuk
on the bottom right of my daughters and bottom left of hubbys BC it gives several capital letters followed by six numbers.
Thanks, I'll check that out tonight....

JaneAS