Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

EOI picked from pool - timescales?

EOI picked from pool - timescales?

Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:16 am
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all
Default EOI picked from pool - timescales?

My EOI is now in the pool! I understand that the next "picking" takes place on Wednesday (tomorrow). Anyone know when we will know... I see that a report appears on the immigration Website on a Friday detailing the numbers selected but when do I get to know as an indiviudal? Do i need to keep logging on on Weds? Thurs? Fri? even longer????

There must be many out there who've been through the excitement and anticipation!

Thanks!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:27 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI picked from pool - timescales?

Originally Posted by sniffydog
My EOI is now in the pool! I understand that the next "picking" takes place on Wednesday (tomorrow). Anyone know when we will know... I see that a report appears on the immigration Website on a Friday detailing the numbers selected but when do I get to know as an indiviudal? Do i need to keep logging on on Weds? Thurs? Fri? even longer????

There must be many out there who've been through the excitement and anticipation!

Thanks!
Our was pretty quick. Sorry, that's a crap answer but I really can't remember
However, good luck anyway
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:48 am
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all

Thanks for best wishes - did they email you to let you know, did you log in, or did the ITA just arrive by post?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for best wishes - did they email you to let you know, did you log in, or did the ITA just arrive by post?
I'm sure we heard within a week and were initially notified by email.
Y'see, I'm very vague as once I landed a job, I made Stevie B do ALL the emigration stuff - and I mean ALL!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:00 am
Top Dog

Thanks - helpful to have some kind of idea (Even if a bit vague!!)

Cheers!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:34 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Try logging on after about 2am weds morning, thats how I did it as the pool is chosen from NZ, I believe.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:07 am
Top Dog

That's what I was hoping really - if I log on when i get up at 6am weds uk time it will be end of working day in NZ. If the selection is done electronically based on the points claimed then I'm hoping it will tell me there and then. What you say seems to confirm this.....
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

We found out the day after - we were usng an agent and they phoned us. It was a surprise because we'd got our dates wrong and thouht they weren't picking until the following week (we are useless hence the use of agent)
Good luck karma coming to you
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default EOI picked from pool - timescales?

Sorry it has been a while since I came over to the bright side, but I just had to write and say what a brilliant username you have.......superb!

Some "sounds slightly rude but nice" karma coming your way!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:12 am
Top Dog

eh?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:20 am
conquering the world!

eh?
I would imagine, Nice Guy being the dirty sod that he is, that he has a mental image of what dogs usually do in greeting - sniff each other bottoms, or sniff yours!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:54 am
Top Dog

good job he's in Oz then!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 11:02 am
conquering the world!

good job he's in Oz then!
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:46 am
Top Dog

We got picked from the pool - logged in this morning and there it was! Guess it may now be a long wait before we even get an ITA as no job offer...
Old Feb 28th 2007, 8:31 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

We got picked from the pool - logged in this morning and there it was! Guess it may now be a long wait before we even get an ITA as no job offer...

CONGRATULATIONS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.