EOI

Old Nov 11th 2019, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Lisanigel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI

Hi just going through the points scorer on the EOI we are already here and I have a partnership Visa I currently work 13 hrs a week at my local super market can I claim points for this when we submit EOI is my work classed as skilled work ??
Old Nov 11th 2019, 6:48 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: EOI

Originally Posted by Lisanigel
Hi just going through the points scorer on the EOI we are already here and I have a partnership Visa I currently work 13 hrs a week at my local super market can I claim points for this when we submit EOI is my work classed as skilled work ??
Morning Lisa.

To be clear and from your previous post.

" Hi my husband will soon be entitled to apply for residence through Talent Accredited work visa ! "

Your husband is on a Work to Residence visa and will soon be able to apply for NZ residency under that policy. You are his wife.

He is not a Kiwi/ New Zealand resident/citizen so you are not applying to come and live in NZ under the partnership policy.

As you have mentioned an EOI and points , are you both now considering a residency application under the skilled migrant toute rather than you both applying for residency under the current work to residence Talent/Accredited route.

No. Your part time work in a supermarket would not count for any points under a skilled migrant application.

Come back to us all.
Old Nov 11th 2019, 11:32 pm
Just Joined

Lisanigel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EOI

Hi Thanks for your reply !! I was just keeping options open and had been on the point checker