English sport!!!!

Old Mar 9th 2008, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Default English sport!!!!

My god watched the cricket this weekend and England were awesome on saturday and collasped on sunday

Man utd and Chelsea out of FA Cup

Liverpool lads scoring all the goals two months too late!!!

Watch all the sport here on sky but not the same as watching it back in England

Helen
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English sport!!!!

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
My god watched the cricket this weekend and England were awesome on saturday and collasped on sunday

Man utd and Chelsea out of FA Cup

Liverpool lads scoring all the goals two months too late!!!

Watch all the sport here on sky but not the same as watching it back in England

Helen
Go mighty Pompey, thats all I can say.

Went to the cricket at the Basin/Wellington this weekend. After 5 years living here, it is amazing to see a ground which is 75% full of Brits, and to notice the cultural differences! I mean, people actually watched the game. In Wellington , the norm is to get totally out of your face and pay no attention to actually what goes on on the pitch. Even the Barmy Army are mild compared to NZ sports "watchers" these days.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:08 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Browner_
Go mighty Pompey, thats all I can say.

Went to the cricket at the Basin/Wellington this weekend. After 5 years living here, it is amazing to see a ground which is 75% full of Brits, and to notice the cultural differences! I mean, people actually watched the game. In Wellington , the norm is to get totally out of your face and pay no attention to actually what goes on on the pitch. Even the Barmy Army are mild compared to NZ sports "watchers" these days.
What cricket game ???
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

ellenp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, another Pompey fan - how exciting! That means at least two of us not routing for the underdogs come the semis..

Thought the Barmy Army were hilarious - did anyone catch the Sidebottom chant - some one on Sat mentioned it was pretty amusing but couldn't remember it! Damn them!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:55 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

WOW a liverpool fan not living in Scandanavia! will wonders never cease?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Watched England win the cricket this morning, well it cheered me up after my lads gettin thrashed at the weekend :curse::curse:
Old Mar 26th 2008, 3:14 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

wait until monday a.m. when the toffees beat the RS!