Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

English Football Idiots

English Football Idiots

Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default English Football Idiots

Just for the record, I have served and I still can't blow a trumpet, now a mouth organ is a different matter!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Spudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really nice
Smile Re: English Football Idiots

Respect to Mr Nice Guy. Nuf said.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:44 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Football Idiots

Originally Posted by Ray
that 55f in proper language

You must be roasting

Chicago
Light rain or snow showers likely. No snow accumulation. Cool. Highs around 40. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent
Heh... 38F in Aurora, IL right now.

Hard not to gloat, but I still don't want my daughter's grandmother being snowed in, in conditions that I personally think humans are ill-equipped to live in (minus modern housing, Nicor Gas and ... um... whoever it was we used to pay our electricity bill to. Hubby says it's ComEd, took either of us a while to remember. 6 months today and all ).

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I have something to show you. This is what you left the Highlands for........Auckland
Opened it with volume muted. Will watch once alone.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:45 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I have something to show you. This is what you left the Highlands for........Auckland
Bored uneducated kids ....An inner city problem in most
countries
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:46 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
to remember. 6 months today and all
OMG ..is it 6 months already ..damn that went quick ....
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:51 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
This is busterboy, sorry I thought he/she was talking about you!

Apologies Maz and busterboy and forum.
Oh no worries from me - still no clue who that is / what they were talking about, or who to.

Originally Posted by Ray
OMG ..is it 6 months already ..damn that went quick ....
Yep! 6 months today.

Actually, yesterday now, NZ time, just to confuse matters.

12th April has 3 meanings for me:

1992: EuroDisney (where I'd already worked for over a month) opened
2007: The 3 of us moved to New Zealand 6 months ago
2007: Our kittens / huge bruiser cats were born 6 months prior
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default English Football Idiots

I got laid on 12th April.............................1986.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:05 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I got laid on 12th April.............................1986.
Still talking about recent events I see ....
Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Spudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really nice
Smile Re: English Football Idiots

Perhaps this is the finest opportunity, all be it in the strangest of circumstances, to say a fond farewell to those whom have assisted and comforted me through my transition from the UK to NZ. This site has always been a fantastic medium to convey ones thoughts and fears about this move. Tonights feedback on the the most trivial of matters has highlighted to me that the time has come to break the final tie. Thanks for the laughs, giggles and karma. Best wishes to you all. Spudgun signing off for the last time.

Living the dream . xx
Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:13 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Spudgun
Perhaps this is the finest opportunity, all be it in the strangest of circumstances, to say a fond farewell to those whom have assisted and comforted me through my transition from the UK to NZ. This site has always been a fantastic medium to convey ones thoughts and fears about this move. Tonights feedback on the the most trivial of matters has highlighted to me that the time has come to break the final tie. Thanks for the laughs, giggles and karma. Best wishes to you all. Spudgun signing off for the last time.

Living the dream . xx
Sheesh ...what a drama queen .!!!!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: English Football Idiots

Ray !! Ive just read yer blog. Drama QUEEN indeed. .........NUMPTY. Jog on and iron your football top. See ya.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:26 pm
Ray

Ray !! Ive just read yer blog. Drama QUEEN indeed. .........NUMPTY. Jog on and iron your football top. See ya.
Typical squaddie....he likes to iron and thinks
we all do ...
Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: English Football Idiots

Eh ??? Oh dear. Enough. Is it play time already ?
Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:40 pm
Ray

Eh ??? Oh dear. Enough. Is it play time already ?
Your still here ....
Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:57 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

Ive tried to blow my own trumpet but the doc says i need to lose at least 2 vertebrae.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.