Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

English Football Idiots

English Football Idiots

Old Apr 12th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Football Idiots

Originally Posted by Ray
And what did you do to assist or calm the situation ...
just get indignant ??....
write a letter ??.....
Rant about it on a shallow website????
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Spudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really nice
Cool Re: English Football Idiots

This post has gone beyond my wildest dreams. Keep it coming. Its magic. One slight mention of anything against the English promotes the most fantastic of responses. Amazing. I think, perhaps, you have missed the point entirely. Football Yobs are everywhere. Even here. These people blight the Nation I have fought for and seen and held the hand of comrades whom have lost their lives defending. You really have no idea. Honestly. I am a quiet family man who keeps himself to himself. My job is, and has been, most discomforting, from Pristina to Safwan and Basrah, and I prefer to keep it that way. I simply quoted that some yobs had breakfast in my proximity and off ya pop with yer sectarian nationalistic rants. Very interesting indeed. Nuf said.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:09 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And what did you do to assist or calm the situation ...
just get indignant ??....
write a letter ??.....
What time is it with you?.... it's just gone midnight here, we're into Sunday now.

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Rant about it on a shallow website????
Oh... go drink a Fosters, you.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:10 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spudgun
This post has gone beyond my wildest dreams. Keep it coming. Its magic. One slight mention of anything against the English promotes the most fantastic of responses. Amazing. I think, perhaps, you have missed the point entirely. Football Yobs are everywhere. Even here. These people blight the Nation I have fought for and seen and held the hand of comrades whom have lost their lives defending. You really have no idea. Honestly. I am a quiet family man who keeps himself to himself. My job is, and has been, most discomforting, from Pristina to Safwan and Basrah, and I prefer to keep it that way. I simply quoted that some yobs had breakfast in my proximity and off ya pop with yer sectarian nationalistic rants. Very interesting indeed. Nuf said.
Personally *notes time stamp* I think you're drunk off your skull.

But it is an interesting thread nonetheless!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:11 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
What time is it with you?.... it's just gone midnight here, we're into Sunday now.
A pleasant but chilly 70f at 8am ....
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:15 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly. I am a quiet family man who keeps himself to himself. My job is, and has been, most discomforting, from Pristina to Safwan and Basrah, and I prefer to keep it that way. I simply quoted that some yobs had breakfast in my proximity and off ya pop with yer sectarian nationalistic rants. Very interesting indeed. Nuf said.
I'm a very quiet man ..and I never ever go on about my past
experiences..as most don't ...

But you disturb me at breakast.. you will remember the occasion ..
I won't be writing about it ..

go on ..tell us a war story ....
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Spudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really nice
Cool Re: English Football Idiots

Alas, I'm not drunk , or off my skull ?? I don't drink. I'm tea total. Just bemused by this response. Most intreaging.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default English Football Idiots

I'm not English.

I would shake your hand and shout you many beers for the service that you have given to us and to your country.

Apologies if your post was a simple quote, it sounded more like a rant to me..........and it still does.

Originally Posted by Maz

Oh... go drink a Fosters, you.

Hehehehehehe.......onto the Jim Beam now.

What's this that busterboy says about your bum??

Have I missed something??
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:27 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I had the mis fortune of having breakfast with my family this morning in a cafe in Browns Bay, North Shore Auckland, not 3 feet from a family of English Football idiots. All were wearing their English football tops and all were being loud and proud to the Asian staff and all the passers by. I would love to know as to who these Ar*@holes are. I didn't leave the Highlands of Scotland to be confronted by these types of low life. I can only assume that these are the same people who by Walkers crisps and Pot Noodles from the various English shops knocking about the Auckland area.

We should have a new game on Expats. For example, spotting some clown in an England Top , 10 Points.

Some clown in an England top with a Bull Terrier : 20 Points. ( There is a guy in Browns Bay who does just this.)

I felt totally embarrassed to be British. Not a nice feeling when I have completed 22 Years in HM Forces, 4 Tours in Iraq, 1 in Afghan, 1 in Kosovo and numerous others in between, and that i'm now serving within the NZDF.

Anyone else been subjected to this mentality ??
Ah, but you didn't simply post that at all, you wanted to play games and slag off the English over afew loud mouths, then you went on to praise yourself and are still continuing to do so.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: English Football Idiots

I have no idea. I think he missed the point like so many others. I was hoping for some serious debate. But alas, not. I think the English quote angered more than my original post intended. I am half English, half Lithuanian, brought up and educated in Scotland. I hold no ethical boundaries. This has gone far enough.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:32 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by Ray
A pleasant but chilly 70f at 8am ....
It's 13C here in the middle of the night. Not too damn bad for autumn. You know what I was used to / hated being used to.

Alas, I'm not drunk , or off my skull ?? I don't drink. I'm tea total. Just bemused by this response. Most intreaging.
It must be your brilliant spelling then.

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Hehehehehehe.......onto the Jim Beam now.

What's this that busterboy says about your bum??

Have I missed something??
Yay Jimmie! (don't do hard liquor meself ).

Who's "busterboy"?.....

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Ah, but you didn't simply post that at all, you wanted to play games and slag off the English over afew loud mouths, then you went on to praise yourself and are still continuing to do so.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

welshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to allwelshwales is a name known to all

Youre not the only one on here to have served. you won't be the last. difference is we dont blow our trumpet...

264 sig sqn....ra ra rah
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:36 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Maz
It's 13C here in the middle of the night. Not too damn bad for autumn. You know what I was used to / hated being used to.
:
that 55f in proper language

You must be roasting

Chicago
Light rain or snow showers likely. No snow accumulation. Cool. Highs around 40. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:36 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea. I think he missed the point like so many others. I was hoping for some serious debate. But alas, not. I think the English quote angered more than my original post intended. I am half English, half Lithuanian, brought up and educated in Scotland. I hold no ethical boundaries. This has gone far enough.
I have something to show you. This is what you left the Highlands for........Auckland
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default English Football Idiots

Originally Posted by busterboy
Spot the arse in your midst...and no, not the one at the top of your lovely legs....
This is busterboy, sorry I thought he/she was talking about you!

Apologies Maz and busterboy and forum.

Originally Posted by Maz

<see above>

Who's "busterboy"?.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.