Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Engineer's Salary In New Zealand, About Wellington Etc.

Engineer's Salary In New Zealand, About Wellington Etc.

Old Dec 28th 2002, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

pcbengr is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Engineer's Salary In New Zealand, About Wellington Etc.

Hi All,

I am looking for some info about engineer's salary in new zealand and came across this forum. I am hoping that you could all help me.

I would just like to know what is the range of a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Engineer salary in New Zealand. I was given a job offer and there are a lot of things running in my mind. My qualifications includes 6 years of designing PCB, part of which was spent at Tokyo, Japan. I really need your help in order for me to decide wether to get this job or not. I am going to be based in Wellington. What do you think is the salary for this kind of qualification?

How much is the weekly expenditures including rent and groceries for two persons? I am hoping that there are some persons who are residing in Wellington that can give me some info about the place

Thank you so much!! I hope somebody could help me!

Val

Last edited by pcbengr; Dec 29th 2002 at 3:28 pm.