Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Emirates Skyward miles can now be redeemed for voucher cards in NZ.

Emirates Skyward miles can now be redeemed for voucher cards in NZ.

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 4:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Emirates Skyward miles can now be redeemed for voucher cards in NZ.

Per the thread title, Emirates Skyward miles can now be redeemed for voucher cards in NZ

The stores are:-
Mitre 10 & Mega Mitre 10
Noel Leeming
The Garden Card
The Movie Card
Stirling Sports
Caci Medispa.

The tiers are:-
NZ$50 Giftcard 16,000 miles
NZ$100 Giftcard 25,000 Miles
NZ$250 Giftcard 60,000 Miles

I just ordered $200 dollars worth of Mitre 10 voucher cards
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 11:57 am
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Emirates Skyward miles can now be redeemed for voucher cards in NZ.

Nice one Bevs
TA!!
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Not that good though really. I fly to Singapore every fortnight, the Mel-Sin leg is 30,000 points to upgrade to business.

About NZD$100, or 7 hours of business class is a no brainer.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 4:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ah yes. I take your point. Business Class upgrade would be worth it's weight in gold. Not that I've ever managed to get meself one of those. It;s always in with the chickens for me.

The info was more for those of us that don't really make long haul flights often and when we do it could be with any airline , depending on who is cheaper at the time

I had around 25,000 from my emergency trip back with Emirates. They were just sitting there , doing nothing
We have Singapore air miles we can't do anything with and they'll expire ,as we are not planning a long haul for the foreseeable future, unless it's an emergency of course.

Having said that. We also had to fly back to the UK 3 times within 24 months once & we used Air Singapore. That netted us enough for two free return flights to the UK for the visit the following year.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Steve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to all

If any one has any skywards miles, let me know how many you have and i'll offer you a cash deal better than this voucher offer. Really need to sort out the flights soon for Aus next month!

Thanks

Steve