Emigration

Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

tanglefoot has a spectacular aura abouttanglefoot has a spectacular aura abouttanglefoot has a spectacular aura about
Angry Emigration

Hi
Selected on the 14 of august with 125 points on skilled migrant no job offer
Still awaiting news has anybody received invitation to apply from the 14th august selection.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:31 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Emigration

Without a job offer you may well languish in someone's in-tray for awhile. What sort of work are you in? Is there any chance you could come out here and get a job offer?

Good luck.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

tanglefoot has a spectacular aura abouttanglefoot has a spectacular aura abouttanglefoot has a spectacular aura about

carpenter/joiner did a visit to nelson region in may did research work in the area work prospects looked good but unable to secure job offer because of hoping to leave UK after July next year due to daughters exams next year.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:56 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Well, since you are stickin' around anyway...doesn't help the waitin' any though.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Post Re: Emigration

Originally Posted by tanglefoot
Hi
Selected on the 14 of august with 125 points on skilled migrant no job offer
Still awaiting news has anybody received invitation to apply from the 14th august selection.
Hi we were selected with no job offer on the 14th Aug but we had 140 points I dont no if this makes a difference also both our jobs are on the skills shortage list (nursing) we recieved it on the 13th September.

Maybe you could email them, or is there any chance of getting a job offer?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

My Hungarians EOI was selected 14thAugust. Over 140 points . Not heard anything yet.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun
Hi we were selected with no job offer on the 14th Aug but we had 140 points I dont no if this makes a difference also both our jobs are on the skills shortage list (nursing) we recieved it on the 13th September.

Going to sit tight until 14 Nov which will be the three months since selection ,which i have read on nzis what they are currently working on ,its just hard work waiting to hear ,already got the house on the market and started doing boot sales in anticipation
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:39 pm
Just Joined

[QUOTE=BEVS here;5476618]My Hungarians EOI was selected 14thAugust. Over 140 points . Not heard anything yet.[/QUOTE

Hope you all have a great day,bbq on rabbit island , went to rabbit island in may hop[ng to be back july 08
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:01 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
My Hungarians EOI was selected 14thAugust. Over 140 points . Not heard anything yet.

Hi Bev

Have you chased them? I would have expected that they would have been processed quickly as they are already here and employed
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

We were selected with a job offer on 26 Sept and still haven't heard anything. Is anyone else in this position? I did chase by e-mail and they said just be patient. That's all well and good but I've got a job to start in Jan

Alison
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:32 pm
Leeds to Nelson

Heal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really niceHeal is just really nice

We we're selected in March with 125 points with no job offer and didn't hear anything until August we submitted our ITA 30 August (still waiting)
I'm also a carpenter/joiner going to Nelson hopefully in April, I've just returned from a visit and there was loads of work.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:12 pm
Banned

Pete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura about

Catch 22 situation.

You cant get a job without a visa and you cant get a visa without a job offer. Being in the UK you chances of getting a job is slim, being in New Zealand the chances of getting a job improve and so does the speed of processing.

Nice to be comfortable just dont expect it to come to you.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

suttons will become famous soon enoughsuttons will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun

hi, have just become a member and learning alot from reading this site. Have just sent of for the new skilled migrant assessment, will then have to pass a practical test before applying for a visa, didnt realise once we had made up our minds to go, hopw impatient we would get with the timescale and we are still on the starting blocks, am hoping the visa process will be quite quick by next year
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:33 pm
`

Originally Posted by tanglefoot

Hope you all have a great day,bbq on rabbit island , went to rabbit island in may hoping to be back july 08
Yup. It went very well. See you in July then.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:34 pm
`

Originally Posted by Heal
We we're selected in March with 125 points with no job offer and didn't hear anything until August we submitted our ITA 30 August (still waiting)
I'm also a carpenter/joiner going to Nelson hopefully in April, I've just returned from a visit and there was loads of work.
There is, isn't there. Saw a large sign advertising for Carpenters along the road between Stoke and Richmond. Plenty of sub-divisions and sections still happening here.

See you April time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.