Emigrating

Old Apr 7th 2018, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Kferg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Emigrating

Myself, husband and our 10 year old daughter are slowly going through the stages of emigrating, i ferl like theres to consider and to do. Any helo or tips would be amazing.
Old Apr 7th 2018, 6:49 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating

Hi and Welcome
Lots of useful threads here and on the Immigration sub section above.
Use the search button located in the tabs above or just ask....

Please be aware that you will get good, honest and real experiences and advise from those that have come before which will be warts and all. Also be aware that some of the processes that a member went through on immigration last year will not be the same as what you will have to do to met the criteria, always double check with New Zealands official immigration website for the latest facts and requirements.
Old Apr 9th 2018, 11:21 am
Just Joined

Kferg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Emigrating

Brilliant thank you. We are planning to visit for 3 momths before we decide for sure. Just need to figure out where to begin eitb visa the website is super helpful