Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Electricians Job Opportunity

Electricians Job Opportunity

Old Mar 26th 2014, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Post Electricians Job Opportunity

Hi all.

Its been such along time since I posted here. But all is good!

Turns out the company who OH works for is expanding and is therefore recruiting new electricians who are keen, qualified, reliable and prepared to do varied electrical work. Not just the easy stuff!

They have given me the task (because we have done the process before) of getting CV's from prospective electricians.

So any of you out there who would be interested please send me your CV and any relevant references.

This is a serious opportunity for the right people.

Don't worry if your self employed, we were too, and we managed it!

Cheers Anna
Old Mar 27th 2014, 4:26 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electricians Job Opportunity

Hello Anna, glad it's working out well for you. To the point where they need more electricians of a similar calibre to your husband.

Hope you get some positive responses.
Old Mar 27th 2014, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you snap shot. been quite a while since I was here! Things are very busy.
Hope all is well with you?
Old Mar 27th 2014, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

wakeride is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there I have just tried to email you but unable to where could we send cv to thanks
Old Mar 28th 2014, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

Email address is <snip>

Last edited by Sue; Mar 28th 2014 at 11:35 am. Reason: It's not a good idea to share your email address on a public forum it will get picked up by spam bots. Instead share via PM
Old Mar 28th 2014, 6:07 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crumpy10
Email address is <snip>
Check your inbox.
Old Mar 30th 2014, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

Really surprised not to have had many bites! only one Cv received so far!

Come on you electricians.....
Old Mar 31st 2014, 12:26 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

have you posted this in the "Job Offered" on the main page?
Old Mar 31st 2014, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

No, Will put it out there now. Thanks Mrs F!
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 3:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi all.
Its been such along time since I posted here. But all is good!
Cheers Anna
Hey there. Long time no read.

Lovely to see you & I do hope that there are sparkies out there that spot this and take up the opportunity.
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 3:53 am
`

Originally Posted by wakeride
Hi there I have just tried to email you but unable to where could we send cv to thanks
Email address is <snip>
You can BE email with each other. Just click on the person's profile to the left of a post and a drop down menu will appear. Select 'send email'.
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Electricians Job Opportunity

Thank you Bevs. we managed to sort it out and have sent Cv's to the boss!

I cant believe how time flies! We are really settled, kids love their schools, we have made heaps of friends. got my dad here for 6 months! doing various jobs round the place, like chopping all the winters fire wood!

We have no regrets and would do it all again!

Hope your well?

Anna
Old Apr 5th 2014, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

Can any one explain why this thread isn't being picked up in a search?

I have searched and this and my other thread on the main page isn't showing up....

Cheers
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:20 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

possibly

http://britishexpats.com/forum/annou...php?f=83&a=102
Old Apr 6th 2014, 4:14 am
`

Can any one explain why this thread isn't being picked up in a search?

I have searched and this and my other thread on the main page isn't showing up....

Cheers
There is an ongoing search problem at the moment . Hope it is fixed soon as it's a pain in the bum.

Yes. We are both very well , fine and dandy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.