Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Electrical Thingies

Electrical Thingies

Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:43 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrical Thingies

Originally Posted by sky
You made me laugh even more lol

We are the same we rarely watch tv now cos it's just too much hassle getting a channel
I rarely watch TV - BUT IT'S COS OF THE BLIMMIN ADS!!!!

However, hope is at hand - it seems that there are NO ADS on the TV over Easter Sunday!!! Now how flippin' cool is that? I've been glued since 4pm
Old Apr 9th 2007, 5:36 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

Quick question

Do UK telephones work in NZ? We have the cordless Digital ones (DECT) Fairly common in the UK but not sure what the connection is in NZ

Cheers
Old Apr 9th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GowHow
Quick question

Do UK telephones work in NZ? We have the cordless Digital ones (DECT) Fairly common in the UK but not sure what the connection is in NZ

Cheers
Yes - same connections and same standards. Just remember to dial 111 instead of 999
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:19 pm
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Just the info I need following all our stuff arriving yesterday. Off to buy a load of plugs at lunch-time, so cheers guys!

DVD's again! YAY

did you not bring your uk 4 way extensions, you onle need to change one out of 4 then
Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:21 pm

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Apple Tree
did you not bring your uk 4 way extensions, you onle need to change one out of 4 then
Stupidly we only brought 2 along with us, and could do with about 8! Another thing to add to the list of 'Stuff to ask the parents to bring with them when they come over to see us'.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:14 pm
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough

Stupidly we only brought 2 along with us, and could do with about 8! Another thing to add to the list of 'Stuff to ask the parents to bring with them when they come over to see us'.
you know i bet there are people on herewho have replaced their UK stuff that may have spare?? we could set up a swap shop, get Noel Edmonds involved
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by Apple Tree
you know i bet there are people on herewho have replaced their UK stuff that may have spare?? we could set up a swap shop, get Noel Edmonds involved
FAB idea!!! Can I be the one wearing the lairy jumpers?!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 9:27 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

FAB idea!!! Can I be the one wearing the lairy jumpers?!

I have two unused 4 way extensions and if you can wait till the 18th I'll bring them with me for you.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by sky
I have two unused 4 way extensions and if you can wait till the 18th I'll bring them with me for you.
Sky, you are ON! Special Wizzy treatment for you when we meet I take it you'll be driving, but if not then what's your tipple as a thanks? Otherwise, there's always choccy..!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

You can often pick these up on trademe too... http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...n-95046186.htm
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:12 am

Originally Posted by Apple12
You can often pick these up on trademe too... http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...n-95046186.htm
<BE police loud hailer> Apple12 - put the lap-top down and step away from the trade-me </BEplh>

I dare not go on it any more coos of all the shyte I end up buying. With our millions of no-dollars. That thing's addictive you know...
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:14 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Sky, you are ON! Special Wizzy treatment for you when we meet I take it you'll be driving, but if not then what's your tipple as a thanks? Otherwise, there's always choccy..!
I'll be driving so I'll stick to choccy
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:16 am
sky
Banned

<BE police loud hailer> Apple12 - put the lap-top down and step away from the trade-me </BEplh>

I dare not go on it any more coos of all the shyte I end up buying. With our millions of no-dollars. That thing's addictive you know...
I've just been buying off there today, but I prefer the garage sales as you know cos folk practically give stuff away!
Theres a Paddys market at Oxford this Saturday and I've never been to one of those so I'm off to see what they sell at them.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:17 am

Gah! I've looked! It's green! I want!

Mussst.... resssissssst......

Heeeeeeeeeelllllppppppppppp
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Gah! I've looked! It's green! I want!

Mussst.... resssissssst......

Heeeeeeeeeelllllppppppppppp
ties you to floor so you cant use your PC...arent you supposed to be working and not surfing the net

Dawn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.