Electric Hook up

Old Jan 22nd 2011, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Electric Hook up

Hi everyone

We are going on our first camping trip next week (going to visit the Coromandel) we are going in our tent but we have a electric hook up....which we brought with us from the UK. Does anyone know whether the fittings are the same ?

Thanks in advance
Annie
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Tranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electric Hook up

I seriously doubt the fittings will be compatible. You need a camping lead with an RCD fitted. I got mine from Trade Me having exhausted all retail possibilities, but I noticed recently Mitre 10 Mega had them in stock for about $110 (I paid $185 for mine)
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 7:22 pm

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

hope you've got lots of board games and some wellington boots!
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

lol I'd been thinking exactly the same thing this morning, wish we'd brought the board games over with us lol Hopefuly it will have cleared up by the time we go.

Yes the one we've brought over does have an RCD attached to it, thanks for the info, we are going to Mitre 10 this afternoon to compare
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

cleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to all

It'll be the same blue plug so no worries there, but you might need an electrical warrant for it (you have to with a camper van)
Old Jan 25th 2011, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Tranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond repute

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-sto...bay-of-plenty/

This wasn't you with your UK plug, was it??