Education

Old Mar 10th 2015, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Debsnregan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Education

We are just about to start the process of applying to emigrate BUT my daughter is just about to take her GCSE's. I have bdeen told that she would not be able to start at a college in NZ but would be able to continue at school there.

Does anyone know if the schools in NZ do courses rather than the normal lessons. Basically my daughter has signed up for an Animal Management course over here to maybe go on to do Zoology. The thought of being here in another 2 years isn't very appealing but she is quite determined that she wants to do this course.

Head dilemma!!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2015, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Education

Plenty of courses, just google animal management courses nz

Certificate in Animal Management | Unitec
Old Mar 10th 2015, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Education

Originally Posted by Debsnregan
We are just about to start the process of applying to emigrate BUT my daughter is just about to take her GCSE's.
Under which category visa are you hoping to emigrate ? Just thinking if for example you are only just starting out under skilled category or relying on securing jobs. selling house etc., then you're probably looking at least a year before you could be on your way.