Reload this Page >

Edinburgh to Auckland in 2009!

Edinburgh to Auckland in 2009!

Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:53 am
Just Joined

kiwi_janet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Edinburgh to Auckland in 2009!

Hi Everyone!

My name's Janet and I'm currently in Edinburgh with my husband and we're planning to move to Auckland in about 18 months. We have 2 cats that we want to bring with us, they're aged 13 and 11 just now. I hope they won't be too old to fly.

We're trying to save and pay debts as well as do up the flat for selling - it's really confusing and sometimes a little stressful But we've reached the point where we don't want to live in the UK anymore and if we don't take this opportunity we'll really regret it.

Got tickets for a rugby match this Tuesday - thought I'd better start learning about the national sport!

Janet
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Default Re: Edinburgh to Auckland in 2009!

hi janet

welcome to the site

i also have 2 cats that we are taking with us, they re 6 & 4 i am sure that they will be fine, i know other people on here have had some elderly animals and they have travelled just fine.

if you have any queries about anything there are always loads of people on here who are willing to help out.

with regards

kirstie
Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

kiwi_janet is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kirstie, thanks for the welcome!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kiwi_janet
Hi Everyone!

My name's Janet and I'm currently in Edinburgh with my husband and we're planning to move to Auckland in about 18 months. We have 2 cats that we want to bring with us, they're aged 13 and 11 just now. I hope they won't be too old to fly.

We're trying to save and pay debts as well as do up the flat for selling - it's really confusing and sometimes a little stressful But we've reached the point where we don't want to live in the UK anymore and if we don't take this opportunity we'll really regret it.

Got tickets for a rugby match this Tuesday - thought I'd better start learning about the national sport!

Janet

Hi Janet
Welcome to this very addictive forum!! We are busy ploughing through tonnes of info at the mo which again is very confusing so lets be confused together eh!!

Regards Gaynor x