Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

East Auckland picnic anyone?

East Auckland picnic anyone?

Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of
Lightbulb East Auckland picnic anyone?

Does anyone fancy a family picnic day? There does seem to be quite a few newbies in the eastern suburbs as well as some who have been here a while. Maybe Omana Regional Park / Beach on a weekend afternoon at then end of March or beginning of April before we lose the good weather. Let me know and we'll see if we can set a date. Carol
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: East Auckland picnic anyone?

Sounds good to me........ weather and everything-else-that-could-go-wrong-when-you-have-kids.... permitting!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

Katmat will become famous soon enoughKatmat will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CCGM.IN.NZ
Does anyone fancy a family picnic day? There does seem to be quite a few newbies in the eastern suburbs as well as some who have been here a while. Maybe Omana Regional Park / Beach on a weekend afternoon at then end of March or beginning of April before we lose the good weather. Let me know and we'll see if we can set a date. Carol
Hi Carol, how are you? I'm up for that, let me know the details
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of

Sarah, it'll be lovely to meet you and yours. Sharon, great to hear from you. Hope you've settled into your new place. I'll try and get some of the other guys to come along too. Maybe give this post a couple of weeks and make a defo date. Thanks for the replies guys.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

hi carol,just back from Coromandel,got your PM,you can count us 4 in for weekend picnic.Have PM'd you about coffee meet up.Jacky
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:38 am
Just Joined

crosskaos is a jewel in the roughcrosskaos is a jewel in the roughcrosskaos is a jewel in the roughcrosskaos is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: East Auckland picnic anyone?

Hi Carol,

We are all up for a family day at the beach.

Lisa
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone else? Any newbies want to meet some friendly ex pats?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

looking like its just our usual crowd then Carol,hey they don't know what they are missing..jacky
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

I think you're right Jackie. Aucklanders seem very reluctant to meet up while the Welly lot seem to party every week . Good on ya. Anyhow, lets make a date. Any preferences, 18/19th April or 3/4th May.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:00 pm
sean n

sean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant future
Smile Re: East Auckland picnic anyone?

Hiya,
We are new to all this.Have we missed it?

If not if anyone could give us the details.We have been here just over 2 months and just got our furniuture(yesterday).Itd be nice to get out and about start living again.

We are based in Wattle Cove.

Thanks vikki
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Hi Vikki and welcome to NZ. Its like Christmas when all your stuff comes . You must be having great fun with all those boxes:curse:. Nope you haven't missed it. It would be lovely to see some new faces. Sorry I've been a bit busy. Must get onto this one. How about we make it the weekend of 3/4 May. This weekends a bit short notice and we'll be out of town the following weekend. Please let me know which day suits (Saturday or Sunday) and we can sort out a defo time. Carol
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

OK guys I think this will have to be posponed, until the weather gets warmer anyway. Its far too cold to be sitting by the beach with a picnic. Most of the people who replied meet up regular anyway. Sarah and Vikki - if we have a get together in the meantime I'll PM you and let you know. It would be lovely to meet you both. Roll on next summer. Carol
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

OK guys I think this will have to be posponed, until the weather gets warmer anyway. Its far too cold to be sitting by the beach with a picnic. Most of the people who replied meet up regular anyway. Sarah and Vikki - if we have a get together in the meantime I'll PM you and let you know. It would be lovely to meet you both. Roll on next summer. Carol
You have definitely settled in now Carol,Its about 19degrees outside and we are complaining...We would have been out in shorts in t-shirts back in Scotland with these temperatures...

no definitely to cold...for beach me thinks....hopefully catch up for coffee when kids get back to school....Jacky
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:59 pm
sean n

sean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant future

Yes, in the uk come rain or shine at 19 degrees we would have been sitting on the beach!!I have to say it is lovely weather from what we came from so we are well chuffed!!
If anyone has a meet up then count us in, we are nearly unpacked and it now feels more like home!!YEH!!
Thanks for making us feel so welcome on here, its great when sometimes you feel a tad alone.At the end of the day i spose.... it is the other end of the world.

spk to you all soon hopefully

vikki
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

notlob1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi my name is dave and ally is my wife we have two children emily a peter, we have been here now for just over 4 weeks, i have all my goods now which means we are back on line and onto expat web site, i saw your message re meet up and thought it was a great idea, sorry it was cancelled, but please keep us informed on any other meet ups as dont seem to be in very sociable area (pinehill)albany, so it would be nice to speak to people who have been through the same thing, dave.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.