Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

early retiree immigration

early retiree immigration

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

masterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to allmasterbaits is a name known to all
Default early retiree immigration

Hope you guys can give me some pointers.

Sorry mods I cross posted to aus , nz and canada.

Hi just how easy is it for someone in their forties to early retire and immigrate.My partner and I , no kids , and no immeadiate family to miss.

We now both have early pensions , and are now of independant means.Our pension and income are about 30k sterling a year , our mortgage is paid off , and ready for a cash buy of a house small manageable farm for circa 250k sterling.So our overheads are really healthcare if applicable , house bills , and disabled car purchase.

We have a couple of dogs that will be coming with us.

Although I have some carer skills in disabled rehab I wont be working at all , but I may set up a self help website geared towards carers.

Anyone had a similar experience , ie early retiree immigrating without working?

tanks