Ear muffs

Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ear muffs

A kiwi man can get into his car that has a V8 sports engine, go screaming along to the "Blue Chip Stadium" and watch more cars screaming around the track making a deafening noise. Go home with his V8 still throbbing away. When he gets home he mowes the lawn and puts on his ear muffs. Is it me or isn`t this a little strange?
Ash
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:12 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ear muffs

Originally Posted by Ash1
A kiwi man can get into his car that has a V8 sports engine, go screaming along to the "Blue Chip Stadium" and watch more cars screaming around the track making a deafening noise. Go home with his V8 still throbbing away. When he gets home he mowes the lawn and puts on his ear muffs. Is it me or isn`t this a little strange?
Ash
I saw a neighbour last week wearing them, using one of the old push along mowers
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I saw a neighbour last week wearing them, using one of the old push along mowers
No. That was his 1988 MP3 player.
Very strange
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:02 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

No. That was his 1988 MP3 player.
Very strange
You can borrow 4 year olds green fluffy ear muffs in the morn so we can talk about you!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
You can borrow 4 year olds green fluffy ear muffs in the morn so we can talk about you!
Oi chick

Dont forget who`se bringing the cakes....................oh shit that`s me
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:42 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Oi chick

Dont forget who`se bringing the cakes....................oh shit that`s me
Yes, I expect you've got to be up early to put the oven on?!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

sammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant future

Ash
Soo Ash how long have you been stalking your neighbour then??
Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sammymac
Soo Ash how long have you been stalking your neighbour then??

Uhoh. I`ve been rumbled !!