Reload this Page >

Dunedin schools and life

Dunedin schools and life

Old Sep 19th 2013, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

johniescotland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dunedin schools and life

Hello all,

I've just been offered a job in Dunedin. V excited, should be fun! I've spent a few years in the North Island previously, before returning to the UK, but now have a great opportunity at the bottom of the south. Trouble is, I've never been to Dunedin before and now have a 6yr old and 9yr old in tow!

So I can get a feel for the housing market and general geography, where would be good places for a young, outdoorish, (British) family to live, within relatively easy striking distance of central Dunedin, with access to decent schools? Any places to avoid?

Although my employers have an advisor to help us relocate, any experience you have would be wonderful to hear.

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 19th 2013, 11:11 pm
Pilottinker

pilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to beholdpilottinker is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dunedin schools and life

Congratulations on getting a job in Dunedin we are very happy here, and all the schools seem to be good. I'll pm you
Old Oct 11th 2013, 7:24 am
Just Joined

Rachel-Chadwick is an unknown quantity at this point

hello! When do you move to Dunedin? We are moving in 4 weeks and will be living in saint clair area. Myself, husband and two year old boy. Will be interesting to hear how you find the move as we will be very new to the area also.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 7:55 am
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute

Been here in Dunedin , well outram area since 05 pm me