Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Driving in NZ on a British License!

Driving in NZ on a British License!

Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future
Default Re: Driving in NZ on a British License!

Originally Posted by traciridgwell
Many thanks for your help! - I've tried the theory twice and failed miserably both times! How many questions out of 33 do you have to get right to pass, please?? Traci
By the way does anyone know what the deal is coming to NZ with a French driving license? I originally passed my test in the UK and then moved to France where I traded up to the posher French model.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:40 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rock Ape
By the way does anyone know what the deal is coming to NZ with a French driving license? I originally passed my test in the UK and then moved to France where I traded up to the posher French model.
It's the same deal. Scratch 'n' Sniff theory test and you're away.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

Many thanks for your help! - I've tried the theory twice and failed miserably both times! How many questions out of 33 do you have to get right to pass, please?? Traci
Great! Just need to get used to driving on the wrong side of the road again!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:23 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

35 questions on the test and you can't miss more than three.

Get the road code book, snuggle down for an evening's scintillating reading and then you'll be set to pass the test.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

traciridgwell will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Driving in NZ on a British License!

Originally Posted by happynz
35 questions on the test and you can't miss more than three.

Get the road code book, snuggle down for an evening's scintillating reading and then you'll be set to pass the test.
Have now read it - and passed!!!!! Now for the real thing!! Thanks, Traci