Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A drink and a laugh

A drink and a laugh

Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

westiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to all
Default Re: A drink and a laugh

From Joshlin : If funds allow, we could meet for an Indian first - Tulsi's is just across the road and is nice - it's byo so helps with the cost.

Sounds good to me !
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=westiepom;4482356]From Joshlin : If funds allow, we could meet for an Indian first - Tulsi's is just across the road and is nice - it's byo so helps with the cost.

Ok then,is that ok with everyone. Who's in then. Any probs with the meeting time or place just post it here and we will sort something out to suit all. It should be a good night
Old Mar 5th 2007, 3:46 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry can't make it after all, just had a lot of mostly unexpected bills in at once

$200 dentist bill
$260 to fix the broken slasher (grass cutter for tractor)
$120 school camp
$70 for part worn tyre so car could pass WOF + cost of WOF $40

So afraid the budget is wiped out again for at least another month
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sky
Sorry can't make it after all, just had a lot of mostly unexpected bills in at once

$200 dentist bill
$260 to fix the broken slasher (grass cutter for tractor)
$120 school camp
$70 for part worn tyre so car could pass WOF + cost of WOF $40

So afraid the budget is wiped out again for at least another month
Not to worry I'm sure there will be other times.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Ok all. Anyone who is interested in the night out, I am going to book the table in Tulsi's for about 8pm on Saturday. So if we all meet in the Loaded Hog about 7.30ish that would be great. Would you please let me know either by this post or PM me so I know how many to book for, cheers.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:17 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz1
Ok all. Anyone who is interested in the night out, I am going to book the table in Tulsi's for about 8pm on Saturday. So if we all meet in the Loaded Hog about 7.30ish that would be great. Would you please let me know either by this post or PM me so I know how many to book for, cheers.
Hello there,
It is normally my husband that does this, and this is actually my first post! Yay!
Any who, in typical man fashion, Andy can't remember if he said a definate yes to the meal, so........can we come? If not we would still like to come for a boogie, and just wondered about what time we could meet you.
sorry for the lateness!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future

well have a couple of large ones for all of us who can't be there with you...........
Old Mar 10th 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

westiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to all

Hey - 'course ya can - more the merrier !!

As above, we're meeting at the loaded hog 7.30 ish which is on the corner of Manchester and Cashe St, then heading to Tulsa's at 8..... then on to Boogie Nights.
Looking forward to meeting everyone !

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Hello there,
It is normally my husband that does this, and this is actually my first post! Yay!
Any who, in typical man fashion, Andy can't remember if he said a definate yes to the meal, so........can we come? If not we would still like to come for a boogie, and just wondered about what time we could meet you.
sorry for the lateness!
Old Mar 10th 2007, 8:32 am

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

I've just got back from eating curry with this bunch of half cut & lairy pommie lasses. I freely admit it, I wasn't brave enough to go on to the night-club.

It's going to be carnage...!!!

Will go back down later to pick up the remains and walk her home, but the way they were going hard at it, that will be at daybreak tomorrow!
Old Mar 10th 2007, 11:17 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
I've just got back from eating curry with this bunch of half cut & lairy pommie lasses. I freely admit it, I wasn't brave enough to go on to the night-club.

It's going to be carnage...!!!

Will go back down later to pick up the remains and walk her home, but the way they were going hard at it, that will be at daybreak tomorrow!
She was good as gold Andy.... cant say much for the rest of 'em...

You should have seen us to Abba's 'Gimme Gimme Gimme' Lol...
Old Mar 10th 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for a great night out girls.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

we had a great time - thanks for organising it maz - struggling a bit this morning tho!

so toni's picking up the wine from tolsi's - what time at hers??????????

Vicki
Old Mar 11th 2007, 6:30 am

Originally Posted by Joshlin
we had a great time - thanks for organising it maz - struggling a bit this morning tho!

so toni's picking up the wine from tolsi's - what time at hers??????????

Vicki
Heh heh heh

You'll be lucky... I'm falling off the wagon on Wednesday, and I know where Toni's hid it!

Wiz
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

DOH

Had a great time. Thanks Maz for geting us all together. It was luvly to meet you all