Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

dreaming of england

dreaming of england

Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:20 pm
turkeytickler

Default Re: dreaming of england

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Isn't the topic of the thread dreaming of England, last time I heard that was part of the UK!
KAZ
<sigh> the forum.... the point being dont be surprised to find negative threads...

Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
<sigh> the forum.... the point being dont be surprised to find negative threads...
Are you and depressing Harry meant to be at work. Next you guys are going to be moaning that Kiwis hate you because they think you are slackers at work!
Now I really am off to do something more interesting.
KAZ
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Mark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really nice
Smile Re: dreaming of england

Baby I'm B O R E D!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:27 pm
Banned

homesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant future

I dont work with any kiwis, sorry.
BRITISH EXPATS

Are you and depressing Harry meant to be at work. Next you guys are going to be moaning that Kiwis hate you because they think you are slackers at work!
KAZ
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:29 pm
Banned

homesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant futurehomesick harry has a brilliant future

hey at least i'm honest as to what i am, the name says it all, i might sound down in the dumps, but i am, thats why.
what are you kaz, happy, why are you out of NZ, better work opp's, experience.......either way it doesnt reflect well on the glory of the fatherland does it, cant you get those things here ???

KAZ
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:34 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by homesick harry
you still cant answer the question, why are kiwis leaving in droves, thats not like a kiwi is it, to ignore something they dont like the sound of, or they cant answer.
Why are you overseas & why are kiwis leaving in large numbers ???? 2 simple questions.
I can't answer for everyone but my Kiwi husband left for one year to visit his family in Holland. Then he met me and for family reasons of my own I couldn't leave Europe until this year. He never stopped missing NZ and, yes, he pined at times for home. There was never a question that he wasn't coming back - it was always 'when' not 'if'. Lots of people just get stuck in life no matter where they are and can't afford to come back to where their 'home' is or have a new family and kids and have to stay for them. Oh, and btw, I paid $1100 for a stainless steel fridge.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:34 pm
livewire

The overt racism present in NZ is just one facet of a culture where bullying seems to be accepted as just a way of getting another person to "harden up". Some schools have recognised this problem and have instigated very effective programmes to change the mind set of some young people.

For a classic example of how deep seated this problem is you only have to look at the case of cabinet minister David Benson Pope and the serious allegations made about him bulling students when he was a teacher.

Last week I went to my son's sports day and watched a teacher mistreat children who were finding it difficult to sit still in the scorching heat. I saw her hit an asian child over the head with a folder and then use her foot to shove him round to make him watch the games. (all he was doing was sitting up and turning round) She did this in full view of all the parents there so it makes me very concerned about what goes on when we are not around.

Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:40 pm
turkeytickler

KAZ
im self employed and make my own rules thanks very much.

Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:48 pm
turkeytickler

Well no wonder you moan about financially struggling if you spend all your time on here.
This is boring me now, I'm off
KAZ
let me know when you have located my post to that effect - i would be very interested....

you dont need to be struggling financially to see the cost of living is high here

Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:50 pm
Banned

me too, show me mine please, we might not have much money & it runs out, but i dont remember using the word struggling, & why are in the UK again Kaz

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
let me know when you have located my post to that effect - i would be very interested....

you dont need to be struggling financially to see the cost of living is high here
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by homesick harry
me too, show me mine please, we might not have much money & it runs out, but i dont remember using the word struggling, & why are in the UK again Kaz
Cause I'm earning loads of pounds Harry then gonna by the biggest house in your street and come tell you just how many bedrooms and bathrooms we have. Oh and I'm gonna buy a huge barbie!
Have a good day, watch your heart rate
I'm off to bed
KAZ
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:58 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh what and racism is not alive and well in the UK. Try telling that to the mother of Anthony Walker killed by racists thugs with a pickaxe in his skull.
KAZ
That's not what I said!
I'm intelligent enough not to say "Get back to where you came from" ... I regard that as a very racist comment but you obviously don't have the intelligence to realise this.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Mark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really nice
Smile Re: dreaming of england

Originally Posted by Batty
I can't answer for everyone but my Kiwi husband left for one year to visit his family in Holland. Then he met me and for family reasons of my own I couldn't leave Europe until this year. He never stopped missing NZ and, yes, he pined at times for home. There was never a question that he wasn't coming back - it was always 'when' not 'if'. Lots of people just get stuck in life no matter where they are and can't afford to come back to where their 'home' is or have a new family and kids and have to stay for them. Oh, and btw, I paid $1100 for a stainless steel fridge.
Nice, where dya get the fridge? Is it also freezer?Does it make ice cubes? Is it raining where you are? Its not stopped here since I went to work at 630am!
I dont like this country anymore.And its all because of the rain.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:07 pm
livewire

Cause I'm earning loads of pounds Harry then gonna by the biggest house in your street and come tell you just how many bedrooms and bathrooms we have. Oh and I'm gonna buy a huge barbie!
Have a good day, watch your heart rate
I'm off to bed
KAZ
Gosh, it must be really hard to be an economic migrant.

Just a little tip though kazhen - don't leave that BBQ outside, it will just rust at this time of year.

Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:08 pm
Banned

this isn't inflammatory in any way, but its been BOUNCING down in wellington all morning to the point where the roads cant clear the water, not like summer at all yet !!!!

Originally Posted by Mark & Sarah
Nice, where dya get the fridge? Is it also freezer?Does it make ice cubes? Is it raining where you are? Its not stopped here since I went to work at 630am!
I dont like this country anymore.And its all because of the rain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.