The dream is over

Old May 16th 2015, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Default The dream is over

The dream of moving to NZ is over for us as circumstances have arisen that mean a change of plan.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my posts and requests for information, advice etc over the past few years.

I am going to remain an expats member and look in to the pages from time to time to see how you are all doing.

I will miss you all.

Best wishes for all your futures.

Steve
Old May 17th 2015, 1:31 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The dream is over

Steve, sorry you're not going to see your dream of coming to New Zealand come to fruition.

I hope your change of circumstances is positive not negative.

Ultimately being happy is most people's goal never mind where they are.
Old May 17th 2015, 4:41 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that Stephen. Perhaps something will come of it later on in life - retirement plan maybe
Old May 17th 2015, 5:54 am
mgd
Forum Regular

mgd is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know what happened but things can change, hope you get to realize your dream eventually.
Old May 17th 2015, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry your dream of NZ is over and hope your new pts leads to something equally good for you.
Old May 17th 2015, 9:40 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

been a bit of a struggle all the way through. maybe use the energy you was going to use to move to NZ to maybe move somewhere that may provide you with a more fulfilling life but not be some much hassle to achieve
Old May 17th 2015, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

McLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really niceMcLeod is just really nice

Sorry to hear that Steve, I too hope its for a positive reason.
Old May 18th 2015, 12:06 am
Finally mesh free!

Vitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really sorry to hear that Steve. And never say never, none of us knows what the future holds for us, so maybe it will happen at another time. In the meantime make new plans and dreams.

Good luck and don't be a stranger.