Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Double for the ABS...

Double for the ABS...

Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Double for the ABS...

Well I reckon that they will improve on there last win by at least a 10 point margin!!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Double for the ABS...

Originally Posted by julesnye
Well I reckon that they will improve on there last win by at least a 10 point margin!!
Ditto...go ALL BLACKS
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Double for the ABS...

Originally Posted by phil01
Ditto...go ALL BLACKS
I think Torres will struggle to score 20 a season. Oh...hang on...wrong one.
Go All Blacks....as the Americans say. (Go where?)