Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Dont you just.......

Dont you just.......

Old Oct 28th 2006, 12:49 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dont you just.......

Hate it when you subscribe to loads of thread and have to keep replying. Your browser goes into overdrive and then some nugget starts another thread and you subscribe to it and then it just get worse. But you feel compelled to reply to that one and then another pops up and..........................

Go on reply
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:06 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dont you just.......

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Hate it when you subscribe to loads of thread and have to keep replying. Your browser goes into overdrive and then some nugget starts another thread and you subscribe to it and then it just get worse. But you feel compelled to reply to that one and then another pops up and..........................

Go on reply
Your husband catches you replying to this when you're supposed to be painting the sodding kitchen ( 3rd colour this week) I'm outta here quick...... :scared:
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:10 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Your husband catches you replying to this when you're supposed to be painting the sodding kitchen ( 3rd colour this week) I'm outta here quick...... :scared:
There you go. Now you have to at least read this reply if not answer it. And it get annoying. Doesnt it?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:28 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Go on reply
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:42 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Batty
You know this thread is going to get really annoying dont you, eh
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:16 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

You know this thread is going to get really annoying dont you, eh
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I have done next to no proofreading today, and now boyfriend wants to read all the bloomin' NZ things which means i have to vacate the computer area for a few mins and then someone replies to something and i have to reply so he has to move and so it goes on.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mazi
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I have done next to no proofreading today, and now boyfriend wants to read all the bloomin' NZ things which means i have to vacate the computer area for a few mins and then someone replies to something and i have to reply so he has to move and so it goes on.
You just gotta blame the idiot thats started all this off

Oh bugger, it was me
Old Oct 28th 2006, 4:18 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

You just gotta blame the idiot thats started all this off

Oh bugger, it was me
Based on the fact that you sound old enough to know better ( but there again you're a bloke ) 10 minutes on the naughty step should sort you out.

Now will you kindly s*d off!!! Got friends round for dinner, still trying to decide whether to go for colour No. 4 in the kitchen, fix Roly and book a hotel in Christchurch!!!! So you keep muttering on is not helping!!!!!!

P.S Don't forget to change your clocks all you lovely nutters !!!xxxx