Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Dont use Norwich Union for travel insurance

Dont use Norwich Union for travel insurance

Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:34 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Dont use Norwich Union for travel insurance

they are pants!!!!!
3 times i have requested they send me my policy number - guess what still waiting a month on!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :curse:
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:39 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dont use Norwich Union for travel insurance

Originally Posted by dreamfish
they are pants!!!!!
3 times i have requested they send me my policy number - guess what still waiting a month on!!

Commiserations - at least you know now rather than later. Imagine being stuck waiting for a claim after several requests......
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
they are pants!!!!!

strike defo on then
Old Jan 25th 2007, 1:50 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poppets
strike defo on then
they are just so completely inept (IN MY OPINION). i called today to make a complaint - 5 phone numbers i was given. by which time i was boiling over. the poor woman - i did apologise to her.

I took out the travel insurance at beginning of the year. didnt get my email or a letter. i phoned up a week later to find out my policy number which they said they will email and post to me. I called a week later to have the same conversation. I phone up at the weekend - you got it, to have the same conversation.

So i called today and said the only evidence of a contractual relationship between you and me is an entry on my bank statement. why cant you just tell me my policy number? i asked her how hard it is for a company to post a letter or send an email. i was told another team does that - agghhghghghhhhhhh!!! morons!!!