Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Don't like flying.....??

Don't like flying.....??

Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default Don't like flying.....??

If you want to emigrate but don't want to fly or maybe you want to make the trip to NZ a truely memorable one then maybe going by ship could be the answer....

This has been mentioned in another thread but thought it deserved a thread of its own.

No need to suffer a ship with a thousand other people on board you can go with the cargo.

TAKE A LOOK HERE

and HERE

Joking aside these trips are supposed to be superb if a little pricey and you get well and truely spoiled on board if the experiences of some poeple i know who did a caribbean trip are anything to go by...

Last edited by teambwr47; Sep 9th 2007 at 11:11 pm.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:21 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't like flying.....??

Well that answers how your 'au pair' is getting here.....
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

I remember seeing a holiday program a few years back about this. The people featured were elderly and in hurry to get anywhere. They went all over the world this way.... they loved it.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of

Joking aside these trips are supposed to be superb if a little pricey and you get well and truely spoiled on board if the experiences of some poeple i know who did a caribbean trip are anything to go by...[/QUOTE]

I thought you were joking at first..............I was just about ready to sign up until I saw the prices. Great way to see the world..............though your deck pictures would definitley look a bit dodgy with all the containers in the background.