Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Don't do it - (restarted)

Don't do it - (restarted)

Old Jun 24th 2010, 12:21 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't do it - (restarted)

Originally Posted by colandros
Ouch!!!
come on man, I'm from manchesters a cool place.
Thats a bit of a low blow.
I s'pose I was a bit lukewarm defending Manchester. But then I am trying to leave.

Manchester's certainly got it's good points I'd definitely rate it higher than second to last!!

WP
Old Jun 24th 2010, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Sorry it hasn't worked out for you for whatever reasons, but if you moved here without doing your own thorough research about exactly what you were getting into, then am affraid that may actually be your fault, like any new place you live you need to give it time and allow yourself to adapt, sounds like you haven't done this. I hope you manage to settle in wherever you end up in the world.

Oh and this joke of a country is actually doing rather well at the World Cup...
It does not matter how much research a person does before moving to another country, nothing can compare to the actual reality!!! NZ went out of the world cup tonight, sadly
Old Jun 25th 2010, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

Yes, but they beat Italy, so they can hold their heads up very high. They also got further than Australia.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 11:40 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

For a country of just 4m people to produce a display of such devotion was quite inspiring. Puts into true light the showing of England with pop of 55m against the lowest graded country in the competition. Playing from the heart is more inspiring than playing from the pocket.