Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

which dogs are banned in new zealand

which dogs are banned in new zealand

Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Question which dogs are banned in new zealand

just as the title says do you know if there are any banned breeds in newzealand??
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:04 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: which dogs are banned in new zealand

American Pit Bull Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Brazilian Fila, and Japanese Tosa are not allowed to be imported.

Why do you ask?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

because i am one of those that thinks its how a dog is reared not the breed kind of like children( not that im saying children are dogs)

and i noticed the post about staffies,

i think the look of a dog can scare people sometimes and most of the time dogs get mistaken for different breeds

try this i failed miserabley

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:27 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by gina and danny
because i am one of those that thinks its how a dog is reared not the breed kind of like children( not that im saying children are dogs)
It doesn't matter what you think about the behaviour of these dogs as you won't be allowed to import any of them.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

i think the look of a dog can scare people sometimes and most of the time dogs get mistaken for different breeds

i agree with what you said about its how a dog is reared. usually when you see bad press about a dog then you see the owners ,you see where the problems lie...

actually that said about a lot of kids as well...

when we spoke to a dog phsycologist(don't laugh)we wanted to turn our new dogs life around,the phsycology of a dog was much the same as a naughty child,and within 3 weeks he was a different dog.....

but would say there are some breeds that just shoudn't be pets......jacky
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:05 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

I'd rather have a badly reared Chihuahua than a badly reared Pit Bull though but!

....don't worry it won't bite you its just being friendly
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:12 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Originally Posted by garryhg

but would say there are some breeds that just shoudn't be pets......jacky
I agree with you 100%

there are some people who just shouldn't be owners
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ned
there are some people who just shouldn't be owners
Here here!

Blame the deed, not the breed, by all means, but these types of dogs tend to have an naturally aggressive nature and always seem to end up in the wrong hands.