dogs

Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default dogs

Has anyone taken their dog(s) to NZ and which agent did you use? I was told there was someone good near Heathrow but I was not given a name.

Ta
Old Apr 4th 2009, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Soppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: dogs

We brought our springer spaniel with us. We used Air Supply Shipping. They were great, kept us up to date with everything going on. Others have used Golden Arrow and there are more but I can't remember their names.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

we used airpets and found them very good.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 4:35 am
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

we used airpets as well - excellent
Old Apr 6th 2009, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

We used Golden Arrow for three dogs. I couldn't not recommend them highly enough.
M
Old Apr 6th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Dont use jet for pets,no communications with them at all,we had to do all the chasing!!
Old Apr 6th 2009, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Newfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud of

We used Lady Haye to ship 3 large dogs out. They were reccomended by 3 people and a further 2 people have used them from our reccomendations. Great service full of knowledge etc. Pets arrived in good condition. Maf at this end peed me off big time. (Thats another story)

One thing I will say go with a route via the states and consider what time they will be landing for refueling. It is normally mid evening and dark.
I have heard of a few issues with pets being flown via Singapore and Hong Kong and the animals have suffered heat exhaustion some have died, as they are removed from the plane and left sitting on the runway in the heat. They don't care too much for animals. Some animal transporter companies will go with what ever flight thay can get.
Lady Haye will only fly via the states as of this reason.
Please consider this when you are deciding
Good luck.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

blackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Has anyone taken their dog(s) to NZ and which agent did you use? I was told there was someone good near Heathrow but I was not given a name.

Ta
We are taking the dog, I have spoken to Golden Arrow and they were really helpful, sent me loads of info. and the quote really quickly. They also put my mind at ease. I am going to use them also because of their location.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou one and all. We have just had a very nice conversation with Golden Arrow and I will use them too, as they are relatively near us.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Thankyou one and all. We have just had a very nice conversation with Golden Arrow and I will use them too, as they are relatively near us.
We used GoldenArrow and found them to be really freindly and helpful.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Am I right that it's going to be thousands of pounds per dog? One of ours is a german shepherd.....
Old Apr 6th 2009, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

I think it was around £2300 including all jabs, test etc. Well everything actually
Old Apr 6th 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by julesnye
I think it was around £2300 including all jabs, test etc. Well everything actually
I know it depends on size of dog too, we're getting a quote done this week, I will try not to faint with shock at the size of the total bill. We've got three dogs...........

will report back
Old Apr 6th 2009, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Newfies
We used Lady Haye to ship 3 large dogs out. They were reccomended by 3 people and a further 2 people have used them from our reccomendations. Great service full of knowledge etc. Pets arrived in good condition. Maf at this end peed me off big time. (Thats another story)

One thing I will say go with a route via the states and consider what time they will be landing for refueling. It is normally mid evening and dark.
I have heard of a few issues with pets being flown via Singapore and Hong Kong and the animals have suffered heat exhaustion some have died, as they are removed from the plane and left sitting on the runway in the heat. They don't care too much for animals. Some animal transporter companies will go with what ever flight thay can get.
Lady Haye will only fly via the states as of this reason.
Please consider this when you are deciding
Good luck.
This is a really impotant bit of info for any pet owner. If we do make the move we have a very precious boxer to bring with us. As you can imagine I am very stressed about the idea of flying him all that way for the very fact that something could happen to him. I have even considered not moving at all because of it. I will defo not be flying him anywhere near hong kong or singapore now. Thanks for a very helpful tip xxx
Old Apr 6th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

We went to an expo and JCS Pet Travel was there, anyone ever used them? They have an office in Manchester and Heathrow.

Just incase anybody wants to look their webiste is jcspettravel.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.